Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Waiting room and delivery discussion

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla called me today - delivery by the end of the month, no exact date. MYLR
Kristiansand - Norway.
Suggests Chorus/Summit.
Is it possible that they are just calling everyone now to confirm the delivery for the end of the month? Because I have called them before Skodje (Ålesund) and they said that they are getting cars at the end of August because I wanted to get a car for the weekend from them to just test drive again, because I miss the feeling of that acceleration since last time I test drove one 😅

What did they say on the phone? Mine still says 15th - 27th Aug for a M3P. I'm expecting september, but I can't help but get hyped for a earlier gift.

Hvorfor skriver vi på engelsk her egentlig?
I dont think you will get any earlier than al of us here. It will be definitely first week of September. As far as I know there are no shippement of tesla yet to norway.

Here some of us live in Norway but do not know Norwegian that good. But I could use translator.

Tar dette på norsk: Ser det blir diskutert rundt om på forumer at folk utsetter, avbestiller bilene sine pga, Høyere renter, dyrere levekostnader og ikke minst dyrere energikostnader. Lurer på om dette også er/blir en utfordring i Norge når bilen begynner å flomme inn for å rekke Q3.

Morning Chorus and Glovis Summit will reach Zeebruge tomorrow early afternoon. Do anyone know which ship will carry tesla from Zeebruge to Drammen and when? I hope it does not take a week to carry it from Zeebruge.