Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Model Y Custom Order Wait Time

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The question becomes: once you have specific date ranges rather than month to month, how accurate is the date that you’ll get delivery within the range?

I placed my order on Jan. 13th. Blue color, 5-seat, Gemini wheels. The app tells me delivery Jan 19 - Feb 2. Haven’t gotten a VIN assignment notice yet and arrangement of delivery. Anyone have input on how accurate the delivery window once a specific date range is received?
Has anyone of these 60+ posts actually received their vehicle yet?

With the recent price drop and tax credit eligibility I am seriously considering ordering a model y, color blue, 19” wheels. Does anyone know the approximate current wait time for delivery if an order is placed now? I would also welcome any information on the Tesla delivery process as it is a bit unclear to me. I am in Kentucky where I do not believe Tesla has a store location.
Ordered my LR Y begin Dec 22 in Nld and still waiting for delivery date. Indication period when ordering was Jan-march… no idea if Tesla will deliver befor march

Ordered my LR Y begin Dec 22 in Nld and still waiting for delivery date. Indication period when ordering was Jan-march… no idea if Tesla will deliver befor march
Well at least the date range is accurate at least for now lol.

So the date range showing in my app has been changing a little. It now says Jan 21 to Feb 3, and so far, the Jan date has been updating to reflect today’s date. I guess that’s… kind of good news so as long as the Feb. date doesn’t change, and the window of delivery is getting narrower and narrower?

White/black/19 MYLR
Delivery date 1/27 - 2/21

Has there been any date push backs for anyone?
Sort of? So my date range originally was Jan 19 to Feb 2. Then Jan 20th came along and the date range changed to Jan 21 to Feb 3. So now I’m think “oh great, they’re going to play this game by just shifting the date range 1 day over 1 day at a time…”. As the days go by though, the only day that’s been changing is the Jan/current day, but the Feb 3 date hasn’t move, so I hope that’s a good sign that I’ll be getting my VIN and can schedule a delivery date soon?

I ordered on 1/20 and have a delivery date of 2/2 - 2/9. Car was built at the Fremont plant on 1/21!
  • Model Y Long Range Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive
  • Deep Blue Metallic Paint
  • 20’’ Induction Wheels
  • All Black Premium Interior
  • Five Seat Interior
  • Autopilot

I ordered on 1/20 and have a delivery date of 2/2 - 2/9. Car was built at the Fremont plant on 1/21!
  • Model Y Long Range Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive
  • Deep Blue Metallic Paint
  • 20’’ Induction Wheels
  • All Black Premium Interior
  • Five Seat Interior
  • Autopilot
Nice configuration, but this design wouldn’t qualify for Tax Rebates.. Are you not considering the rebates.. since the price of the vehicle exceeds $55k