Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Model Y Custom Order Wait Time

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's a pop up when I open the email and sent me to telsa app. I have no idea where to find it now..
When it sent you to the Tesla app was it asking you to confirm acceptance of not having USS?
If so, sounds like the same generic statement Tesla has been providing to people for 6 months now...basically saying your car will have Vision parking features sometime in the future.

MYLR White, 19inch (no other options)
OD: 1/17 PDX, Oregon
EDD: 2/9-3/9
EDD2:2/20-3/27
EDD3: 2/16-3/16
EDD4: 3/12-3/31
EDD5: 3/8-3/31 (2/22)
EDD6: 3/27-3/31 (3/4)
EDD7: 3/28-3/31 (?)
EDD8: 4/6-5/4 (3/22)

Pretty much fed up. Have lost loan rate lock, been down a car for two months. Time to call other dealers.

Last edited:
OD: 2/17 PDX, Oregon

Pretty much fed up. Have lost loan rate lock, been down a car for two months. Time to call other dealers.
Was your order date: 1/17? Since your first EDD pre-dates the 2/17 date listed above. Just curious.

OD: 1/17 PDX, Oregon

You have great patience. I just made an order one march 2nd and I feel like giving up already.

Reactions: Dr.O
I order 2/22. One several became available here in Houston/Dallas/Austin area this past week. I snatched up a MYLR grey and picked it up from Austin this past Saturday. I wished I prefer the 20’s but I’ll buy some rims online. I do miss the blind spot alerts in the mirrors and the cross traffic alerts when backing up. I miss those dearly.

I order 2/22. One several became available here in Houston/Dallas/Austin area this past week. I snatched up a MYLR grey and picked it up from Austin this past Saturday. I wished I prefer the 20’s but I’ll buy some rims online. I do miss the blind spot alerts in the mirrors and the cross traffic alerts when backing up. I miss those dearly.
did you have to pay the updated prices? I tried this and they want the 2k difference on the new price even though I locked in on 1/20

Switched to an inventory MSM/W/20"/5 this past Friday 03/17. Originally, the details page and the SA said it would be in Austin, but I scheduled for delivery for 03/25 in Houston.

Reactions: fredzos
Thanks. I've got an appointment in march to have the flaps and ppf put on, since they offered. I don't have them on my '21 Y. I figure 'something is better than nothing' I'll see how these look at report back.
it took two trips to Peabody MA service to get mudflaps and PPF put on. Given the time and mileage 'investment', I probably should have just skipped them or just bought them to self install. But i've got them on now.

I have a ready to deliver reservation that I would not be taking so posting here in case anyone needs one right away..
Have a reservation for beautiful blue model LR Y 7 seats with white interior, 20" wheel available for transfer. VIN will be assigned as early tomorrow or in few days.

-Delivery to be taken in central/nor cal.

I made a move.
I placed my order march 2nd. Im sick of waiting lol
I checked inventory. Found a car to my liking.
MYP black with white interior. Called and switched.
Picking up the car tomorrow.

So I followed an advice from someone in this post. Check the inventory in the website. I kept checking twice a day until I found a car to my liking. Found one. Called the place and the staff was kind enough to help me change the process. It was quick and easy.

Last edited: