Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Friday 10 Mar 23 SUMMARY

HOEGH OSLO
ETA Oslo at 04:00 on 12 Mar.
If you are in Norway and have your VIN (hidden or notified) you can check HERE to see if your car is onboard.

GRAND RUBY ETA Koper at around 23:00 tonight.

GRANDE NEW JERSEY ETA Southampton Western Docks 15:30 14 Mar. Note updated time.

GRAND HERO ETA Barcelona 14 Mar. Now in the Mediterranean.

DREAM ORCHID ETA Southampton ETA 19 Mar and Zeebrugge 22 Mar. She is now in the Mediterranean.

YU HENG XIAN FENG has now arrived in Jebel Ali (Dubai)

HOEGH OSAKA ETA Zeebrugge 19 Mar. Has 760 MS and 664 MX onboard. If you have a VIN, check HERE to confirm whether your car is onboard or not.

CHANG DA LONG departed Shanghai South to Thailand (13 Mar). This is the 2nd run she has done in the last month and I strongly suspect she will have some Teslas onboard, although having said that, I didn't find any evidence that she had some onboard her first run. I did note however the latest WuWa video observed some RHD cars parked in the compound waiting for a ship - this was probably it.

Not every ship departing Shanghai South will definitely be carrying Teslas and it may take some time to rule out any 'non-players.' At the moment the only suspect ship remaining is DREAM ORCHID. We shall have to see where she plans to dock in Southampton to see if that rules her out.

K.ASIAN BEAUTY is possibly carrying MS and MX to China from Pier 80. She should arrive in the Tianjin area in 2 days time.

You can follow the ships on this map. It is quite unique in that it is updated with the latest data available including satellite data, unlike others on the internet with 'periodic' updates.
I just checked the arrivals into Bergen, Norway and it looks like my M3 is on SEINE HIGHWAY. It's the only vehicles carrier that I could find and fits within the dates. Delivery late next week.

Reactions: Mr Miserable
I wonder whether any Model S/X are onboard HOEGH OSLO.
She departed Baltimore last Friday and will arrive in Barcelona on 28 Feb and Zeebrugge on 07 Mar.
She must be a prime suspect. Anyone with a Model S/X VIN check here.

PS I'm pretty sure I checked her itinerary last week when she was heading for Baltimore and I'm fairly confident that Zeebrugge did not feature in the plan at that time, so Zeebrugge has been added. Whether this is to move cars from Barcelona to Zeebrugge or Baltimore to Zeebrugge as well, is the question.....
I have my model S LR inside !

1678553272119.png

Saturday 11 Mar 23 SUMMARY

HOEGH OSLO
ETA Oslo at 04:00 tomorrow morning.
If you are in Norway and have your VIN (hidden or notified) you can check HERE to see if your car is onboard.

GRAND RUBY has now arrived in Koper

GRANDE NEW JERSEY ETA Southampton Western Docks 15:30 14 Mar. Note updated time.

GRAND HERO ETA Barcelona 14 Mar.

DREAM ORCHID ETA Southampton ETA 19 Mar and Zeebrugge 22 Mar.

HOEGH OSAKA ETA Zeebrugge 19 Mar. Has 760 MS and 664 MX onboard. If you have a VIN, check HERE to confirm whether your car is onboard or not.

HOEGH BANGKOK ETA Zeebrugge 30 Mar A new addition that has taken its time to reveal itself! The ship is currently in the Arabian Sea and should enter the Gulf of Aden later tomorrow.

CHANG DA LONG departed Shanghai South to Thailand (13 Mar). This is the 2nd run she has done in the last month and I strongly suspect she will have some Teslas onboard, although having said that, I didn't find any evidence that she had some onboard her first run. I did note however the latest WuWa video observed some RHD cars parked in the compound waiting for a ship - this was probably it.

Not every ship departing Shanghai South will definitely be carrying Teslas and it may take some time to rule out any 'non-players.' At the moment the only suspect ship remaining is DREAM ORCHID. We shall have to see where she plans to dock in Southampton to see if that rules her out.

K.ASIAN BEAUTY is probably carrying MS and MX to China from Pier 80. She should arrive in Tianjin tomorrow.

You can follow the ships on this map. It is quite unique in that it is updated with the latest data available including satellite data, unlike others on the internet with 'periodic' updates.

Reactions: XHabjab