Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does your VIN start LRW? ? I might be able to narrow it down.
Sorry for the late response, I was busy with arranging the payment and insurance. Our insurance agencies in Türkiye don't know how to register a dual motor car to the policy. Solved it entering both numbers and without using any additional character. (It may be a good point to put this info here is anyone searches these forums from Türkiye in English)

The answer to your question is it starts with "XP7".

Sorry for the late response, I was busy with arranging the payment and insurance. Our insurance agencies in Türkiye don't know how to register a dual motor car to the policy. Solved it entering both numbers and without using any additional character. (It may be a good point to put this info here is anyone searches these forums from Türkiye in English)

The answer to your question is it starts with "XP7".
OK so it is a Berlin built MY which will most likely have been loaded in Bremerhaven. Which ship? I don't know but I still don't think it was GRANDE MEDITERRANEO.

Interesting suggestion on boards.ie that Sienne Highway may be carrying Teslas from Zeebrugge due to dock tomorrow in Dublin. The Elbe Highway went from Grimsby to Zeebrugge in the last few days and there's a suggestion that "Leftover" teslas were on that ship.

How likely does that sound?
Tesla have used Grimsby before but that was years ago when the UK cars were distributed from Zeebrugge.
I don't particularly like the idea of leftover cars being exported to Ireland via Grimsby though. Can you imagine the paperwork involved? Importing the cars from China to UK in Southampton and then transporting them to Grimsby and then across to Zeebrugge to import into EU and then transporting them to Ireland. There is a lot of money going down the pan here for little or no benefit. So, no I don't buy that one.

SEINE HIGHWAY could be carrying Teslas but you have to ask yourself how did the cars get to Zeebrugge? GRAND CHAMPION has yet to arrive there and so I'd be surprised if there were any on this voyage.

GRAND CHAMPION arriving in Zeebrugge.

Screenshot 2023-05-05 at 12.05.11.png

Reactions: thenightrain
5 May 23 Summary

GRAND CHAMPION
has now arrived in Zeebrugge

GOLD KOCHAV has now arrived in Taipei. Although she will head to Shanghai next I suspect she is finished with Tesla work.

TOKYO CAR ETA Zeebrugge 7 May.

GRANDE NAPOLI ETA Koper 15 May.

GLOVIS CHALLENGE ETA Barcelona 15 May.

GRANDE MIRAFIORI ETA Southampton 20 May. Don't forget to enter the free competition! Click HERE to enter.
Currently not transmitting her position on AIS. Will probably stay 'dark' until established in the Red Sea, probably on Saturday.

DON PASQUALE ETA Barcelona 23 May and Southampton 28 May

HOEGH SHANGHAI is on a scheduled service and will arrive in Zeebrugge on 25 May. We don't yet know whether she has any Teslas onboard but the good news is that we can check if any Teslas have been loaded onboard her once the VINs have been allocated.

MORNING CAROLINE She is highly likely to be carrying RWD MY to Canada ETA 16 May.

GRAND EAGLE ETA Melbourne 15/5 Must be a suspect.

TALIA is just arriving at Shanghai South. No further details on her at the moment.

Over in California JASPER ARROW has arrived at Pier 80 and RCC COMPASS which is also due to visit Pier 80 is across the Bay in Benicia.
RCC AFRICA is not due to arrive until 17 May and is presently off the coast of the Turks and Caicos Islands heading for the Windward passage.

You can follow the ships on this map. It is quite unique in that it is updated with the latest data available including satellite data, unlike others on the internet with 'periodic' updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: XHabjab
I am waiting for the delivery of my new Model 3, travelling to Tilburg (NL). Normally they ship to Zeebrugge, right? Would it be Grand Champion or Tokyo Car? I have a pick-up between May 8th and 22nd.
Have a look at my previous posts. I’ll be getting mine soon (May 15th at the dealer) and it’s expected to come from Rotterdam. My dealer is in Brussels.

However no clue how the cars are getting to Rotterdam. Perhaps via GRAND CHAMPION?