Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Monday 16 Jan 23

HOEGH ASIA
Zeebrugge DELAYED . Currently 'hove-to' off Trafalgar waiting for the N Atlantic weather to improve. She will head to Le Havre initially then Zeebrugge.

GRANDE CALIFORNIA ETA Zeebrugge 30 Jan. Just entering the Red Sea enroute to Suez ETA 20 Jan.

MSC IMMACOLATA ETA Southampton 10 Feb A very quick load at Shanghai South makes me think she may only have 2000-2500 cars at max onboard. She's heading to Singapore initially for a refuel.

DONG-A GLAUCOS She loaded at Shanghai South and is currently in S Korea. Is she on Tesla business? I'm having my doubts....

LAKE KIVU Currently loading at Shanghai South.

Hi, Received a VIN on 03.01.2023. It seems that the car is manufactured on 19.12.2022 in Shanghai, which means that is still on the way to Europe. Delivery windows is 19.01 to 31.01.In the German forum it says that there is a ship called Bohema, coming to Barcelona with an ETA of 25.01. Could that be also a Tesla ship?

Hi, Received a VIN on 03.01.2023. It seems that the car is manufactured on 19.12.2022 in Shanghai, which means that is still on the way to Europe. Delivery windows is 19.01 to 31.01.In the German forum it says that there is a ship called Bohema, coming to Barcelona with an ETA of 25.01. Could that be also a Tesla ship?
Yes it is on the map being tracked. I suspect mine could be there also.

@Mr Miserable - Thoughts on possible ship that is carrying Irish MY & M3? Most here have delivery dates of mid February to first week of March in Tesla accounts. Not aware of any VINS allocated yet.

I was pinning my hopes on Dong A Glaucos, as its Shanhai departure date tied in, but that seems to be off the table now potentially.

Do you think there is any chance they will be routed through Southampton again? Have been via Zebrugge for the last while!

@Mr Miserable - Thoughts on possible ship that is carrying Irish MY & M3? Most here have delivery dates of mid February to first week of March in Tesla accounts. Not aware of any VINS allocated yet.

I was pinning my hopes on Dong A Glaucos, as its Shanhai departure date tied in, but that seems to be off the table now potentially.

Do you think there is any chance they will be routed through Southampton again? Have been via Zebrugge for the last while!
Not likely to be routed via Southampton again. The established route is now via Zeebrugge.

Reactions: BriamM3
The ship is called BOHEME and as you say it is due to call at Barcelona on 25 Jan. I don't think there are many Teslas onboard this ship.
I have posted my thoughts on this ship before HERE

The saving grace is that DONG-A GLAUCOS may be repeating the itinerary - we shall see......

Tuesday 17 Jan 23

HOEGH ASIA
Zeebrugge DELAYED . Remains 'hove-to' off Trafalgar waiting for the N Atlantic weather to improve. She will head to Le Havre initially then Zeebrugge.

BOHEME ETA Barcelona 25 Jan Not believed to have many Teslas onboard.

SEA HELLINIS Probably heading to Koper. If so, I estimate she should arrive there around 29 Jan.

GRANDE CALIFORNIA ETA Zeebrugge 30 Jan. In the Red Sea enroute to Suez ETA 20 Jan.

MSC IMMACOLATA ETA Southampton 10 Feb A very quick load at Shanghai South makes me think she may only have 2000-2500 cars at max onboard. Currently refuelling off Singapore. Anyone in UK found a hidden VIN yet?

DONG-A GLAUCOS ETA Barcelona 09 Feb She is presently heading for Singapore. (Looks to be on same itinerary as BOHEME)

LAKE KIVU Departed Shanghai South earlier for Suez ETA 03 Feb. No idea of final destination.

Last edited:
I've received a tip that GOLD XING may be used to transport MY from Zeebrugge to Taiwan. She is due to depart Zeebrugge on 01 Feb and arrive in Taipei on 03 Mar.
If that is the case, then the liklihood that she is also carrying Teslas to Zeebrugge from Shanghai seems quite plausible. She departed Shanghai South on 30 Dec and is scheduled to arrive in Zeebrugge on 29 Jan. Currently she is 'dark' ie she has switched off her AIS transponder as she transits an area regarded as high risk but I believe she should shortly 'reappear' in the Red Sea.
Interestingly, DREAM ORCHID which is tipped to be currently transporting MY to Taiwan is also scheduled to return to Zeebrugge from Shanghai next month.