Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wednesday 18 Jan 23

It's getting busy!

HOEGH ASIA ETA Zeebrugge DELAYED to 24 Jan . Appears to have resumed her voyage to Le Havre ETA 21 Jan. The waves have subsided and the seas will continue to improve. Her speed will probably be slow at first but increase as conditions improve.

GOLD XING ETA Zeebrugge 29 Jan.

BOHEME ETA Barcelona 25 Jan Not believed to have many Teslas onboard.

GRANDE CALIFORNIA ETA Zeebrugge 30 Jan. Is currently anchored off Jeddah - reason unknown, duration unknown.

SEA HELLINIS Probably heading to Koper. If so, I estimate she should arrive there around 29 Jan although not yet showing on Koper arrivals board.

MSC IMMACOLATA ETA Southampton 10 Feb A very quick load at Shanghai South makes me think she may only have 2000-2500 cars at max onboard.

LAKE KIVU Departed Shanghai South for Suez ETA 03 Feb. No idea of final destination at the moment.

DONG-A GLAUCOS ETA Barcelona 09 Feb She is presently heading for Singapore. (Looks to be on same itinerary as BOHEME)

GRAND MARK ETA Southampton 19 Feb. Currently loading at Shanghai South.

Coming the other way is DREAM ORCHID Zeebrugge - Taipei (8 Feb)

Cool. Thinking my model Y is on Grand Mark then (not MSC Immacolata) as my delivery date offered was 23rd Feb.
When I spoke to Tesla they said have to unload , check over the cars and a give them a good clean so will take a few days at least for ~~2500 cars . My delivery confirmed for 17th Feb , although said i could pick up at Southampton if earlier.

Reactions: Mistake Not
When I spoke to Tesla they said have to unload , check over the cars and a give them a good clean so will take a few days at least for ~~2500 cars . My delivery confirmed for 17th Feb , although said i could pick up at Southampton if earlier.
That makes sense. I’ve had to let them know I can’t take delivery on 23rd Feb anyway as I’m away on hols, but can the following week. Hopefully they can just re-schedule and I don’t get put back in the queue.

Wednesday 18 Jan 23

It's getting busy!

HOEGH ASIA ETA Zeebrugge DELAYED to 24 Jan . Appears to have resumed her voyage to Le Havre ETA 21 Jan. The waves have subsided and the seas will continue to improve. Her speed will probably be slow at first but increase as conditions improve.

GRANDE CALIFORNIA ETA Zeebrugge 30 Jan. Is currently anchored off Jeddah - reason unknown, duration unknown.

SEA HELLINIS Probably heading to Koper. If so, I estimate she should arrive there around 29 Jan although not yet showing on Koper arrivals board.

MSC IMMACOLATA ETA Southampton 10 Feb A very quick load at Shanghai South makes me think she may only have 2000-2500 cars at max onboard.

LAKE KIVU Departed Shanghai South for Suez ETA 03 Feb. No idea of final destination at the moment.

DONG-A GLAUCOS ETA Barcelona 09 Feb She is presently heading for Singapore. (Looks to be on same itinerary as BOHEME)

@Mr Miserable GRANDE CALIFORNIA will off load at Barcelona on 24/01-25/01 (See below) before heading to Zee.

1674131283354.png

1674131327399.png

Wednesday 18 Jan 23

It's getting busy!

HI,

Is it possible that on SEA HELLINAS should be cars also for Slovenian customers? / Y WHITE LR

I have a MY LR ordered since October 2022. Estimated delivery 17th February - 5th March to Ireland. No VIN yet, any idea which ship this could be on?
I’m guessing MSC Immacolata to Southampton and then shipped/transported to Ireland from there. Have you had the text confirming your delivery address? i am of the view that is the ship that my M3P is on as it fits with order date and predicted delivery date. Also no Vin here yet. I’m wondering if they issue the Vin about 2 weeks before delivery????

Thursday 19 Jan 23

HOEGH ASIA
ETA Zeebrugge DELAYED by weather to 24 Jan . Appears to have resumed her voyage to Le Havre ETA 21 Jan. She is making just over 13 kts at the moment which is not quite enough to reach Le Havre on 21st. Her speed should pick up as the seas calm.

GOLD XING ETA Zeebrugge 29 Jan. Should transit the Suez Canal tomorrow morning.

GRANDE CALIFORNIA ETA Zeebrugge 30 Jan. She has resumed her voyage after a brief stop off Jeddah. The latest update is that she is calling at Barcelona on 25 Jan.

SEA HELLINIS Possibly heading to Koper. If so, I estimate she should arrive there around 29 Jan, although not yet showing on Koper arrivals board.

MSC IMMACOLATA ETA Southampton 10 Feb A very quick load at Shanghai South makes me think she may only have 2000-2500 cars at max onboard. I've just noted that her AIS destination is currently showing as Sri Lanka and I'm not sure whether she departed Singapore with this or it has been recently changed. It's not unheard off for bored crewmembers to input their hometown to see how far away they are from home and then forget to reset it.

GRAND MARK ETA Southampton 19 Feb. Still loading at Shanghai South.

Thursday 19 Jan 23

HOEGH ASIA
ETA Zeebrugge DELAYED by weather to 24 Jan . Appears to have resumed her voyage to Le Havre ETA 21 Jan. She is making just over 13 kts at the moment which is not quite enough to reach Le Havre on 21st. Her speed should pick up as the seas calm.

GRANDE CALIFORNIA ETA Zeebrugge 30 Jan. She has resumed her voyage after a brief stop off Jeddah. The latest update is that she is calling at Barcelona on 25 Jan.

SEA HELLINIS Possibly heading to Koper. If so, I estimate she should arrive there around 29 Jan, although not yet showing on Koper arrivals board.

MSC IMMACOLATA ETA Southampton 10 Feb A very quick load at Shanghai South makes me think she may only have 2000-2500 cars at max onboard. I've just noted that her AIS destination is currently showing as Sri Lanka and I'm not sure whether she departed Singapore with this or it has been recently changed. It's not unheard off for bored crewmembers to input their hometown to see how far away they are from home and then forget to reset it.

Hi, MSC IMMACOLATA departed with the Sri Lanka destination from Shanghai. Looking at the distance from Shanghai to Singapore, could the Singapore to Sri Lanka also be for a quick refuel? I doubt that but she definitely departed with that destination though. However, as I have just checked she is now showing her destination as Southampton for an ETA 08.02.23.

Thursday 19 Jan 23

HOEGH ASIA

MSC IMMACOLATA must read this post as now changed destination to Southampton ETA 8th Feb, strong tail wind currently