Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Isn't it then expected for Hoegh Asia to arrive a day later in Zeebrugge then?

My order, MY RWD is on it and currently delivery is scheduled 24 January - 7 february in Tilburg.
Yes it is:
1674246777194.png

Great video! But unless my eyes are deciding me (very possible) the cars we see being loading are actually heading into a different ship - not Grand Mark - which is the ship on the end and think they are LHR?

If so, what ship do we think that is?
The Chinese ship you see being loaded is the CHANG AN KOU and yes she is loading LHD cars however towards the end of the video you see cars being moved from a different block. These cars are RHD and I suspect they were going to GRAND MARK. Bizarrely, the CHANG AN KOU departed Shanghai South and promptly anchored in one of the main Shanghai port anchorages. It looks like she may want to continue loading at Taicang which would suggest she didn't load many cars at Shanghai South.
It was also interesting to note the large number of buses in this video - I have not seen buses using the port before and wonder where they are destined - I am assuming they are domestic sales but I'm not up to speed with bus recognition.

Reactions: Mistake Not
The Chinese ship you see being loaded is the CHANG AN KOU and yes she is loading LHD cars however towards the end of the video you see cars being moved from a different block. These cars are RHD and I suspect they were going to GRAND MARK. Bizarrely, the CHANG AN KOU departed Shanghai South and promptly anchored in one of the main Shanghai port anchorages. It looks like she may want to continue loading at Taicang which would suggest she didn't load many cars at Shanghai South.
It was also interesting to note the large number of buses in this video - I have not seen buses using the port before and wonder where they are destined - I am assuming they are domestic sales but I'm not up to speed with bus recognition.
Amazing. Thanks for the reply.
My family think I’m nuts watching these videos in the off chance my car is in there - but I find it somewhat therapeutic!

Reactions: Frizzy and JOL1
My X Plaid was booked on Hoegh Transporter that arrived 2 dec to Zeebrugge., did not arrive, hoped it was on HOEGH TROVE that arrived to Zeebrugge before Christmas. Tesla Sweden receive no contact with my Plaid.
They believe it will come with the next boat but no nothing about any boat transfers.

Have anyone the same problem or have any guess about the first transport with S/X to Europe 2023?

Typically next one has been in March. The only recent info is they only ship Plaid X in 6-seat variant.

I believe cars for Greece are shipped into Koper, Slovenia.
We haven't seen a shipment into Koper for a while and so I pencilled SEA HELLINIS as a possible however she has yet to appear on the Koper arrivals board.
Based on my sales agent usually Teslas from China are shipped to Greece through Zeebrugge. Kopper is also used.
I have received a VIN and I have a confirmed delivery date between 20-29 Jan. My car is not in HOEGH ASIA arriving at Zeebrugge at 24 Jan which is the only viable option allowing for some days of transit to meet the 29 Jan milestone date to reach Athens.
Is there a chance that Barcelona is also used for cars shipped in Greece?
SEA HELLINIS, as you rightly say, is a feasible option I believe in case it stops to Koper.

As I suspected, idle hands had been at play with MSC IMMACOLATA's AIS!
Good to see Southampton as being the confirmed destination and an ETA of 08 Feb is certainly achievable.

I'm keeping an eye on MORNING PEACE at the moment.
Since yesterday she has been lurking off the coast of Shanghai but has positioned herself as if she wants to head into Shanghai South. Her scheduled itinerary is not very "Tesla-like", but that can be changed at the stroke of a pen. Of note, is the fact that she is already scheduled into Barcelona on 21 Feb.

HOEGH ASIA has managed to increase her speed by a few knots overnight but she needs more than that to be able to make Le Havre by tomorrow.

The GF is now closed until 30 Jan, but there will be cars parked in the various compounds that still need to be shipped in the coming week.

You may recall GLOVIS COURAGE departed Pier 80 the other week, sat in SF Bay for a couple of days before departing to Pyeongtaek, S Korea.
Well, she has now changed her destination to Gwangyang, S Korea. Additionally, I mentioned at the time of her departure that she was heading towards Hawaii but I didn't expect her to actually enter the archipelago which she is just about to do. A bit of scenic cruising or is she going to shelter from some rough weather approaching from the NW? We shall see....
My UK vehicle has an hidden VIN and a delivery window of 20 Feb - 7 Mar. Do you reckon is on the IMMACOLATA?

Isn't it then expected for Hoegh Asia to arrive a day later in Zeebrugge then?

My order, MY RWD is on it and currently delivery is scheduled 24 January - 7 february in Tilburg.
I have got the same scheduled dates. Although can’t find the VIN via the Hoegh cargo tracker (only got last six numbers from my TA. Interesting to see when we will receive a text to schedule delivery. My order is a blue/black 19’ with tow bar. Ordered by Multilease

I have got the same scheduled dates. Although can’t find the VIN via the Hoegh cargo tracker (only got last six numbers from my TA. Interesting to see when we will receive a text to schedule delivery. My order is a blue/black 19’ with tow bar. Ordered by Multilease
I have the same order. I paid the invoice before 1 week and I don't have SMS for delivery. I know only that the delivery will be in Linz.

Your car will be shipped via Zeebrugge to Dublin. You may have a VIN if your car has shipped from Shanghai already. Search the forum on how to find your hidden VIN.

I have spent 20 minutes searching, for how to find my hidden vin, in this group, but nothing it reveals is helpful.

Can someone please help me. Also can this be done on my android phone or does it have to be done via my laptop.

Your car will be shipped via Zeebrugge to Dublin. You may have a VIN if your car has shipped from Shanghai already. Search the forum on how to find your hidden VIN.

When U search for how to find my hidden vin this post comes up. And this post is telling me to search in the site. Its a never ending circle.
Can someone please save me another 20 minutes of digging on here. And just tell me how to find my hidden vin please.
Can it be found using my android phone or does it need to be my laptop. Many thanks in advance.