Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did anyone in ROI got a VIN allocated yet? Promised delivery schedule is mid February - end of March (Q1) but as far as I know there are no posts here or on FB group / boards.ie about any VIN being allocated yet for ROI. As far as I know were thousands of orders prior price drop (most MY RWD) all with promised delivery of Q1 2023. There is a bit of pressure here as is very likely that EV grant will be reduced/removed in Q3 2023.
Saying again that 2023 is very different than 2023 here. Sales will be with a factor of 5x at least mainly because of the MY RWD that is now unbeatable against likes as ID4 / Arya / EV6 / Ionic 5... For example Arya 63 KW order list was in excess of 1000 + units. Majority of those orders were converted to MY RWD...

Did anyone in ROI got a VIN allocated yet? Promised delivery schedule is mid February - end of March (Q1) but as far as I know there are no posts here or on FB group / boards.ie about any VIN being allocated yet for ROI. As far as I know were thousands of orders prior price drop (most MY RWD) all with promised delivery of Q1 2023. There is a bit of pressure here as is very likely that EV grant will be reduced/removed in Q3 2023.
Saying again that 2023 is very different than 2023 here. Sales will be with a factor of 5x at least mainly because of the MY RWD that is now unbeatable against likes as ID4 / Arya / EV6 / Ionic 5... For example Arya 63 KW order list was in excess of 1000 + units. Majority of those orders were converted to MY RWD...
No, but I only ordered last week - Still showing Feb-March on the Tesla website...when I ordered it said Feb-April actually which is strange......I'd expect these to be pushed out significantly unfortunately.

Well I have ordered autumn 2022 and no VIN allocated yet. I do not expect that orders post Jan 13th to be delivered Q1. But were 2000+ orders booked in 2022 and not delivered.
I guess it comes down to how many ships they send and what specs they prioritise...they could do a single ship for RWD Ys - and another one with the LR and P models - who knows. What they did previously probably isn't a good indicator as demand has skyrocketed since Jan 13 cuts and they also did have some inventory in China which is a new scenario - It is interesting the delivery times on the website haven't pushed out....I struggle to believe thats just because they havent bothered/are too busy. My spec showed Feb-Apr when ordered and now shows Feb-Mar - so they are changing...would be nuts for them to be brought in when in fact they're drifting out. Surely?! lol Good luck - hope you get sorted soon!

I guess it comes down to how many ships they send and what specs they prioritise...they could do a single ship for RWD Ys - and another one with the LR and P models - who knows. What they did previously probably isn't a good indicator as demand has skyrocketed since Jan 13 cuts and they also did have some inventory in China which is a new scenario - It is interesting the delivery times on the website haven't pushed out....I struggle to believe thats just because they havent bothered/are too busy. My spec showed Feb-Apr when ordered and now shows Feb-Mar - so they are changing...would be nuts for them to be brought in when in fact they're drifting out. Surely?! lol Good luck - hope you get sorted soon!
Feb - Mar or do you have specific dates?

I ordered my MYLR 19" Midnight Silver on 13th Jan, and I went pretty quickly from Jan - Mar to 27 Feb - 14 Mar to now 20 Feb - 7 Mar (I have an hidden VIN)

Reactions: Dmaurice

I ordered my MYLR 19" Midnight Silver on 13th Jan, and I went pretty quickly from Jan - Mar to 27 Feb - 14 Mar to now 20 Feb - 7 Mar (I have an hidden VIN)
My order still says Feb-Apr but interestingly if you go on tesla.com now and spec it up the estimate is Feb-Mar haha - no vin for me yet.....but I literally ordered three working days ago!

Reactions: manub

Do you have a hidden VIN? wow this is news... I have a Midnight Silver RWD ordered October 2022 and no hidden VIN yet. Just an earlier delivery window than yours but no VIN populated in the source code yet!

Some people report Vins on the Hoegh Trapper. I do not see that one on your maps.
The trouble with this is that since any cars onboard HOEGH TRAPPER will not be coming to the UK, and this being on the UK forum, I may not see the reports. I would not be overly surprised to find that some cars are onboard HOEGH TRAPPER and the good news is that it can be easily checked.
I would ideally like a VIN to be sent to me via PM so I can check as in the past we have been bitten by '2 French customers say..."

The trouble with this is that since any cars onboard HOEGH TRAPPER will not be coming to the UK, and this being on the UK forum, I may not see the reports. I would not be overly surprised to find that some cars are onboard HOEGH TRAPPER and the good news is that it can be easily checked.
I would ideally like a VIN to be sent to me via PM so I can check as in the past we have been bitten by '2 French customers say..."
Can't DM you but my VIN is also on hoegh trapper, delivery in the Netherlands end of February

I’m in the same ‘boat’ as you, tracking both of them closely;)
I have been checking the port in Hanko where delivery in finland are made and looks like that dates alignment for Danube Highway to pick cars from both Gold Xing and Grande California at the same time so being in one or another wouldn't change delivery here. For you it might be quicker having land transport only I suppose.

Monday 23 Jan 23 SUMMARY

HOEGH ASIA
ETA Zeebrugge DELAYED by weather to 25 Jan . Currently alongside in Le Havre.

GOLD XING ETA Zeebrugge 29 Jan. Now in the Med and on schedule.

BOHEME ETA Barcelona 25 Jan Not believed to have many Teslas onboard.

GRANDE CALIFORNIA ETA Zeebrugge 30 Jan. Barcelona on 25 Jan.

SEA HELLINIS We will hopefully find out tomorrow where she is headed. She should transit the Suez canal tomorrow morning.

MSC IMMACOLATA ETA Southampton 08 Feb A very quick load at Shanghai South makes me think she may only have 2000-2500 cars at max onboard. ETA now brought forward by 2 days to 08 Feb (although she is still scheduled to arrive on 10 Feb)

LAKE KIVU Departed Shanghai South for Suez ETA 03 Feb. Still no idea of her final destination at the moment. I am beginning to suspect she may not be a Tesla ship.

DONG-A GLAUCOS ETA Barcelona 09 Feb (Looks to be on same itinerary as BOHEME)

GRAND MARK ETA Southampton 15 Feb. Departed from Shanghai South - note my new estimate for her ETA in Southampton.

Coming the other way is DREAM ORCHID Zeebrugge - Taipei (8 Feb)

You can follow the ships on this map. It is quite unique in that it is free despite being updated via satellite with the latest data available, unlike others on the internet with 'periodic' updates.

Ordered M3 RWD on 14th and it initially said Jan - March delivery. It updated around 16th to February 24 - March 12. No hidden VIN yet.