Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Great thread, addicted to the updates.

I'm trying to work out what ship my MYLR is on, I received a delivery date of 8th March on Monday 6th Feb and was then texted my reg and VIN on Wednesday. This makes me think its on Grand Mark but with Glovis Sunrise having an ETA of the 7th March if it comes to the UK could it also be on there or is having the VIN already make that unlikely?

Any help appreciated.
I would say Grand Mark if your delivery date is 8th March. Grand Mark gets in around 17th Feb - so gives them a bit of time to unload and transport to your local SC for delivery.

I'm trying to work out what ship my MYLR is on, I received a delivery date of 8th March on Monday 6th Feb and was then texted my reg and VIN on Wednesday. This makes me think its on Grand Mark but with Glovis Sunrise having an ETA of the 7th March if it comes to the UK could it also be on there or is having the VIN already make that unlikely?

Any help appreciated.
Having the VIN allocation on Wednesday could tie-in with GLOVIS SUNRISE however I would have expected it to appear as a hidden VIN initially.
Had you checked for a hidden VIN prior to Wednesday?

I would say Grand Mark if your delivery date is 8th March. Grand Mark gets in around 17th Feb - so gives them a bit of time to unload and transport to your local SC for delivery.
The trouble with March delivery dates in GB is that, like September, there is huge distortion by cars being held over for delivery until after the 1st of the month. It makes me initially think that I'm missing a ship but it's just the 'latest plate' factor buxxering up the plot.

Reactions: Mistake Not
Gotcha! Strange then that they’d have wrong information in their systems. No wonder people get dates moved about then.
OK In which case, I will regard COSCO TENGFEI as a possible suspect - she was before but I didn't identify any VIN shower associated with her departure. There was also a suspicion from satellite imagery that there were no Teslas remaining in the compounds for her to load. She is presently crossing the Arabian Sea and is on schedule (a leisurely schedule) to arrive in Suez on 17 Feb.
We don't know where her final destination is however we can be reasonably confident it isn't Barcelona and the odds are in favour of it being Zeebrugge. On that basis I estimate she should arrive there around 25 Feb. Having said that, her rate of progress to date has been quite lethargic and so that date can probably be regarded as a 'not before' date. I still have my doubts about this ship being a Tesla ship and would like to see some more evidence before adding her to the tracking map.

Last edited:

Any help appreciated.
From my limited novice knowledge gained from reading this thread, with a delivery date of 8th March your car is likely on Grand Mark which is currently cruising in the Med along the North African coastline.

Jumping on the back of this is it possible to check mine?

LRWYHCFS2PC706866

Thanks ever so much.
Sadly not.
Finding a car on a Hoegh ship is easy but otherwise it's generally not possible. There are no Hoegh ships carrying Teslas enroute to the UK.
MSC IMMACOLATA is currently unloading in Southampton and GRAND MARK should arrive around 17 Feb - that's your choice at the moment.

Reactions: waltonmark
I know this is pure hear-say, but I talked to Tesla yesterday and he said that they are "expeting something in the next 1-2 weeks" in regards to my order and VIN has never been assigned yet. The new GLOVIS ship loading in Shanghai could be that "something" I assume, hopefully it gets loaded with some RHD cars?

Hi, just discoverd the forum and this gem of a thread.

I have ordered my M3LR on January 21 and found the hidden VIN on January 29, it showed up in my account on February 2. However it since disappeared in my account but it still there hidden in the source. The delivery window is February 10 - 21. Would you expect it to be on the Lake Kivu?

Seems at this time, that LAKE KIVU has switched to Koper ... 🤔
That is interesting!
Her AIS still says Zeebrugge however her current course definitely suggests she is heading to Koper.
She is not showing on the Koper arrivals board at present.
Looking at the weather in the Med at present it's pretty rough around Malta and by routing to the north LAKE KIVU may just be avoiding the worst of the bad weather. We shall see....

Last edited:
Friday 10 Feb 23 SUMMARY

MSC IMMACOLATA
Currently unloading in Southampton. End of Tesla charter.

DONG-A GLAUCOS Currently unloading in Barcelona. End of Tesla charter.

LAKE KIVU ETA Zeebrugge 17 Feb. Although her AIS confirms her destination to be Zeebrugge her current position and course would suggest she may be heading for Koper. She is not yet showing on the Koper arrivals board. Looking at the weather in the Med at the moment and in particular the seas around Malta, it could be that LAKE KIVU has altered course to remain north of the worst of the rough seas. One to keep an eye on!

GRAND MARK ETA Southampton 17 Feb. In the Med and appears to be on course and on schedule.

HOEGH TRAPPER ETA Zeebrugge 22 Feb. This is not a Tesla charter but a scheduled service however she is carrying Teslas to Zeebrugge. Her next stop is Piraeus on 12 Feb after which she should route direct to Zeebrugge.

COSCO TENGFEI is a suspect Tesla carrier. She is presently crossing the Arabian Sea heading for Suez (17 Feb). Possibly heading for Zeebrugge ETA around 25 Feb.

HOEGH CHIBA ETA Zeebrugge 02 Mar. Shipment of RHD for Ireland in addition to LHD cars confirmed to be onboard.

GLOVIS SUNRISE is currently heading to Suez. Her EU/UK destination remains undetermined. Highly likely to be a Tesla charter.

GLOVIS SUMMIT is currently loading at Shanghai South. Destination is currently unknown. Highly likely to be a Tesla charter.

DREAM ORCHID is currently in Taiwan unloading Berlin-built Model Y.
After unloading in Taipei she is scheduled to load in Shanghai and return to Zeebrugge. There is no guarantee that she will be loading Teslas in Shanghai but it would make sense for her to remain under charter to Tesla. We shall see.....

You can follow the ships on this map. It is quite unique in that it is free despite being updated via satellite with the latest data available, unlike others on the internet with 'periodic' updates.

Last edited:
Trying to keep hopefull that I will receive a car some time soon. This video from Wu Wa shows some RHD cars which could be either for UK or Ireland I assuming the were loaded loaded on Glovis (Sunrise)? BUt impossible to spot what was loaded.

Trying to keep hopefull that I will receive a car some time soon. This video from Wu Wa shows some RHD cars which could be either for UK or Ireland I assuming the were loaded loaded on Glovis (Sunrise)? BUt impossible to spot what was loaded.

Is there anywhere one can find footages like this from Berlin? It feels like (to me anyway) that info from Berlin is next to nothing compared to Shanghai.