Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
AN JI 11 getting tugged out now, but GRAND RUBY still waiting. Does that mean there's somebody else ahead of her in the queue?
Quite a few vessels in the area ;)

Capture.JPG

• Informative
Reactions: navguy12
It is unlikely all of those are going to Shanghai South ;)
The berth previously occupied by AN JI 11 has now been taken by the SHI JUAN, the smallest carrier I've seen at Shanghai South.
There is still a free berth there since the other AN JI has also since departed.
GRAND RUBY nevertheless continues to hold position out to sea.

Update - AN JI 9 heading in now. Looks like GRAND RUBY will have to wait until GRANDE NEW JERSEY departs.

Last edited:
Yes - on 27th Jan.
I had my reg and vin confirmed on that day as well. My delivery to my house near Southampton is 17th Feb. I said l can pick up the car at the docks early if that helps, thinking home delivery was an issue, Tesla said the car was being prepared 16th, so no.
I asked a number of times was my car on MSC immacolata 9th or Grand Mark 17th, Tesla wouldn’t confirm which ship or date.
Just had another text from Tesla confirming delivery anytime Friday so maybe is already at the docks . Or will I get text tomorrow delaying delivery as Grand Mark not due until 16.30 Friday now ?

Reactions: DB83
Wednesday 15 Feb 23 SUMMARY

GRAND MARK
ETA Southampton Western Docks 16:30 17 Feb.

LAKE KIVU ETA Zeebrugge 22:00 17 Feb. Note revised ETA.

HOEGH TRAPPER ETA Zeebrugge 22 Feb. This is not a Tesla charter but a scheduled service however she is carrying Teslas to Zeebrugge. It looks like she may make a brief stop at Algeciras before carrying on to Zeebrugge. Her scheduled arrrival in Zeebrugge remains 22 Feb.

COSCO TENGFEI : She remains a suspect for the moment....Destination still undetermined.

RCC PASSION ETA Koper 27 Feb. A prime suspect but no firm evidence to suggest she is carrying any Teslas.

HOEGH CHIBA ETA Zeebrugge 02 Mar. Shipment of RHD for Ireland in addition to LHD cars confirmed to be onboard.

GLOVIS SUNRISE I suspect she may be heading to Zeebrugge ETA ~08 Mar

GLOVIS SUMMIT I suspect she may be heading to Southampton ETA ~11 Mar

DREAM ORCHID Departed Shanghai South to Pyeongtaek, S Korea. Should then head to Southampton ETA 19 Mar and Zeebrugge 22 Mar.

GRANDE NEW JERSEY still alongside at Shanghai South, will shortly depart to Singapore(refuel stop). ETA Southampton 16 Mar

GRAND RUBY is next to dock at Shanghai South. She will head to NW Europe.

Could PLATINUM RAY be next??

Not every ship departing Shanghai South will definitely be carrying Teslas and it may take some time to rule out the 'non-players.'

You can follow the ships on this map. It is quite unique in that it is free despite being updated via satellite with the latest data available, unlike others on the internet with 'periodic' updates.

Last edited:
I had my reg and vin confirmed on that day as well. My delivery to my house near Southampton is 17th Feb. I said l can pick up the car at the docks early if that helps, thinking home delivery was an issue, Tesla said the car was being prepared 16th, so no.
I asked a number of times was my car on MSC immacolata 9th or Grand Mark 17th, Tesla wouldn’t confirm which ship or date.
Just had another text from Tesla confirming delivery anytime Friday so maybe is already at the docks . Or will I get text tomorrow delaying delivery as Grand Mark not due until 16.30 Friday now ?
Similar situation, collecting at 09:00 on the 18th!

Reactions: Redsolardrive
Wednesday 15 Feb 23 SUMMARY

GRAND MARK
ETA Southampton Western Docks 16:30 17 Feb.

LAKE KIVU ETA Zeebrugge 22:00 17 Feb. Note revised ETA.

HOEGH TRAPPER ETA Zeebrugge 22 Feb. This is not a Tesla charter but a scheduled service however she is carrying Teslas to Zeebrugge. It looks like she may make a brief stop at Algeciras before carrying on to Zeebrugge. Her scheduled arrrival in Zeebrugge remains 22 Feb.

COSCO TENGFEI : She remains a suspect for the moment....Destination still undetermined.

RCC PASSION ETA Koper 27 Feb. A prime suspect but no firm evidence to suggest she is carrying any Teslas.

HOEGH CHIBA ETA Zeebrugge 02 Mar. Shipment of RHD for Ireland in addition to LHD cars confirmed to be onboard.

GLOVIS SUNRISE I suspect she may be heading to Zeebrugge ETA ~08 Mar

GLOVIS SUMMIT I suspect she may be heading to Southampton ETA ~11 Mar

DREAM ORCHID Departed Shanghai South to Pyeongtaek, S Korea. Should then head to Southampton ETA 19 Mar and Zeebrugge 22 Mar.

GRANDE NEW JERSEY still alongside at Shanghai South, will shortly depart to Singapore(refuel stop). ETA Southampton 16 Mar

GRAND RUBY is next to dock at Shanghai South. She will head to NW Europe.

Could PLATINUM RAY be next??

Not every ship departing Shanghai South will definitely be carrying Teslas and it may take some time to rule out the 'non-players.'

You can follow the ships on this map. It is quite unique in that it is free despite being updated via satellite with the latest data available, unlike others on the internet with 'periodic' updates.
Anyone one of these scheduled to make a stop at jebel ali?

Hi all, new here so hoping for help/advice! I ordered an M3 RWD RHD through my company fleet company (Lex) on 31st Jan. Have been assigned VIN number and RN number, so called up the UK Delivery Centre. They advised my car was "in transit" and the "due date" is 17th March. Can I ask what this "due date" means? Is it the date I can expect/hope to be able to collect/have my car delivered? Is there a way to work out which ship it is likely on from the VIN/other info? Thank you in advance, and to Mr M for this thread - it's incredible work!

Hi all, new here so hoping for help/advice! I ordered an M3 RWD RHD through my company fleet company (Lex) on 31st Jan. Have been assigned VIN number and RN number, so called up the UK Delivery Centre. They advised my car was "in transit" and the "due date" is 17th March. Can I ask what this "due date" means? Is it the date I can expect/hope to be able to collect/have my car delivered? Is there a way to work out which ship it is likely on from the VIN/other info? Thank you in advance, and to Mr M for this thread - it's incredible work!
If your car is on a Hoegh ship, you can track it here: My Cargo. If not on a Hoegh vessel, no possibility to check.