Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Spanish buyers have confirmed through their Tesla advisors that the GOLIATH LEADER has brought their cars to the port of Barcelona.

In the same way, yesterday, it was also confirmed that UNDINE, which arrives tomorrow in Barcelona, also brings some cars to Spanish buyers.

Reactions: Mr Miserable
Popped into the Tesla shop . Shiny new Tesla parked everywhere, a lot more than MSC immacolata, as Mr Miserable said
F76E12F9-BBD0-41AE-9B2A-D2BFE093E5D0.jpeg

Hey Folks, I placed an order for a Y standard range 2 weeks ago and my estimated date changed from Feb-March to 28th - 31st March.
A week ago I changed my order to a Y Performance and my account has updated with the new change. However, my date remains 28th-31st. It made me wonder why on the site it has a shorter lead time (2-4 weeks) for the Performance when in reality it’s the same lead time as the other versions.
I’m hoping there’s no error because of my amendment. With those dates, I’m guessing mine would be in Grand New Jersey or Dream Orchid?

Hey Folks, I placed an order for a Y standard range 2 weeks ago and my estimated date changed from Feb-March to 28th - 31st March.
A week ago I changed my order to a Y Performance and my account has updated with the new change. However, my date remains 28th-31st. It made me wonder why on the site it has a shorter lead time (2-4 weeks) for the Performance when in reality it’s the same lead time as the other versions.
I’m hoping there’s no error because of my amendment. With those dates, I’m guessing mine would be in Grand New Jersey or Dream Orchid?
Tesla don't build to order.

As previously mentioned in the thread, I got my hidden VIN 1,5-2 weeks ago.
Yesterday it showed up in the app and today on the website. The EDD changed from 22. - 31.03 to 11. - 26.03 today. Still no word from Tesla. It's an M3 LR ordered to Norway.
I was originally thinking that is could be on board Glovis Summit, but the change in EDD made me wonder what's going on.

Could Glovis Sunrise potentially be heading for Southampton?
It's possible.
The only reason I suspect Zeebrugge is because of the schedule below which specifically has the ship departing Zeebrugge on 09 Mar on her next voyage. Her timings look good for an arrival there on the 08 Mar too. That's not to say that she couldn't arrive in Southampton on 07 Mar.
But you can see why I suspect she is heading to Zeebrugge.

Screenshot 2023-02-19 at 11.02.06.png

Last edited:
It's possible.
The only reason I suspect Zeebrugge is because of the schedule below which specifically has the ship departing Zeebrugge on 09 Mar on her next voyage. Her timings look good for an arrival there on the 08 Mar too. That's not to say that she couldn't arrive in Southampton on 07 Mar.
But you can see why I suspect she is heading to Zeebrugge.

View attachment 908911
Yes that's all very true, makes a lot of sense.
Mine definitely seems an odd one - delivery is 18th March at the NEC following an order on 3rd Feb. VIN assigned straight away and got my reg sent via text on the 10th Feb. So either it has arrived on the Grand Mark and has a very long wait time until it's transported (if it's true that a reg plate is assigned roughly when a ship reaches the Suez), or it's arriving on Grande New Jersey with a very quick turnaround - that's why I was wondering whether Southampton may be receiving one in between these two? Either way your updates are very helpful, so thank you!

Just got my Reg, VIN & Delivery date of 7th March from Tesla chat. 🥳

Does that mean my car was on the GRAND MARK, which has just docked?
When you say Tesla Chat, is there a specific number I can message?

New here at first time Tesla owner. I’ve an RN number but no other communication, order placed at the start of Feb.