Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sunday 19 Feb 23 SUMMARY

HOEGH TRAPPER
ETA Zeebrugge 22 Feb. This is not a Tesla charter but a scheduled service however she is carrying Teslas to Zeebrugge. . Her scheduled arrrival in Zeebrugge remains 22 Feb.

RCC PASSION ETA Koper 27 Feb. A prime suspect but no firm evidence to suggest she is carrying any Teslas. Could she call at Ashdod before Koper? If she does then she is likely to be delivering Teslas.

HOEGH CHIBA ETA Zeebrugge 02 Mar. Shipment of RHD for Ireland in addition to LHD cars confirmed to be onboard.

GLOVIS SUNRISE I suspect she may be heading to Zeebrugge ETA ~08 Mar. If heading to Koper ~ 02 Mar

GLOVIS SUMMIT ETA Barcelona 08 Mar.

DREAM ORCHID Departed Shanghai South to Pyeongtaek, S Korea. Now heading to Southampton ETA 19 Mar (via refuel in Singapore) and Zeebrugge 22 Mar.

GRANDE NEW JERSEY ETA Southampton 16 Mar. Currently enroute to Singapore(refuel stop).

GRAND RUBY is now enroute to Singapore ETA 22 Feb.
This could mean an ETA in Koper of 10 Mar or Barcelona on 11 Mar. If heading to Zeebrugge ~ 16 Mar

GRAND HERO is still alongside Shanghai South. Her destination remains undetermined for the moment but I think it is more likely to be a Mediterranean port rather than one in NW Europe..

GOLD XING ETA Taipei 04 Mar. She is heading to Taiwan with Berlin-built MYs onboard.

Not every ship departing Shanghai South will definitely be carrying Teslas and it may take some time to rule out any 'non-players.'

I'm told that we should expect to see a ship arrive at Pier 80 shortly. Since Taiwan, South Korea and Japan are now supplied with MY from Berlin, I'm guessing this could be to pick up M3 for those destinations. Favourite at the moment is K.ASIAN BEAUTY We shall find out probably later today....
Anyone in San Francisco able to take a look at what is parked on Pier 80 at the moment??

You can follow the ships on this map. It is quite unique in that it is free despite being updated via satellite with the latest data available, unlike others on the internet with 'periodic' updates.

Reactions: XHabjab
@Mr Miserable if this makes things easier at all - I've just been told by Tesla that my Model 3 RWD (white) is due to arrive into the UK on 14th March and collection will be 15th March at the NEC... Not sure how accurate that can be as I can't see any ships due to arrive on the 14th?
Take that with a pinch of salt mate. I was told mine would arrive in uk 2nd March with delivery 3rd March. There’s clearly not a ship arriving 2nd March according to the helpful info here…

Mine is being delivered (as a private lease). I’m based in Warwickshire
Ah okay, fair enough. I have heard that once the VIN is assigned then the car is already enroute, and mine was assigned back in Feb at the start... I've even had the registration confirmed via text on 10th Feb. So perhaps mine has arrived on Grand Mark and it's taking them a very long time to get it up to the NEC in that case...

Reactions: waltonmark
I'm told that we should expect to see a ship arrive at Pier 80 shortly. Since Taiwan, South Korea and Japan are now supplied with MY from Berlin, I'm guessing this could be to pick up M3 for those destinations.
I'm curious about this; I was aware of the situation with Taiwan, but now S. Korea and Japan will also no longer be served by Shanghai?

Just received a VIN as Hoegh CHIBA went/is going through SUEZ CANAL, even though I had a collection date and time already.

So I think indeed something happens when ships go through SUEZ on Tesla's VIN allocation process. Anyway, happy days for me
Start to see a pattern...
Until yesterday, the Chiba still showed "Suez" as destination. This morning it changed to Zeebrugge.
Could it be that Tesla only defines the final destination and cars by destination as soon as the ship comes to Suez?

I am checking the availabe Model Y LR in Blue in Belgium. Since the last 2 weeks there is only one type.
With the 2 ships arriving now in Zeebrugge, I hope to see some more coming up which then also allows that they link a car to my order. As I ordered through a leasing comp, I can not see my VIN or narrow delivery schedule unless I call Tesla. (Which I will do next week)

Reactions: nons
They were fast in unloading Lake Kivu. Already left the port for Gibraltar...
So there is room for the Trapper.
I'm hoping my order is also on one of those 2 vessels (OD 29/07/'22). Still haven't got any match on my order, my last call to SeC Bruges was past week. Will call again this week after the 22nd to get an update on my order... If negative my only Q1 chance will be the early march arrivals HOEGH CHIBA and GLOVIS SUNRISE (if going to ZBR)

Btw, on your previous post it's not Tesla setting the destinations on the tracker page. It's just the navigation instruments (AIS) bound to the vessel that indicate the first go-to-location (1st Singapore, 2nd Suez, 3rd EU-destination like Zeebrugge). Has nothing to-do with Tesla, their destinations are known well beforehand.

Sunday 19 Feb 23 SUMMARY

HOEGH TRAPPER
ETA Zeebrugge 22 Feb. This is not a Tesla charter but a scheduled service however she is carrying Teslas to Zeebrugge. . Her scheduled arrrival in Zeebrugge remains 22 Feb.

RCC PASSION ETA Koper 27 Feb. A prime suspect but no firm evidence to suggest she is carrying any Teslas. Could she call at Ashdod before Koper? If she does then she is likely to be delivering Teslas.

HOEGH CHIBA ETA Zeebrugge 02 Mar. Shipment of RHD for Ireland in addition to LHD cars confirmed to be onboard.

GLOVIS SUNRISE I suspect she may be heading to Zeebrugge ETA ~08 Mar. If heading to Koper ~ 02 Mar

GLOVIS SUMMIT ETA Barcelona 08 Mar.

DREAM ORCHID Departed Shanghai South to Pyeongtaek, S Korea. Now heading to Southampton ETA 19 Mar (via refuel in Singapore) and Zeebrugge 22 Mar.

GRANDE NEW JERSEY ETA Southampton 16 Mar. Currently enroute to Singapore(refuel stop).

GRAND RUBY is now enroute to Singapore ETA 22 Feb.
This could mean an ETA in Koper of 10 Mar or Barcelona on 11 Mar. If heading to Zeebrugge ~ 16 Mar

GRAND HERO is still alongside Shanghai South. Her destination remains undetermined for the moment but I think it is more likely to be a Mediterranean port rather than one in NW Europe..

GOLD XING ETA Taipei 04 Mar. She is heading to Taiwan with Berlin-built MYs onboard.

Not every ship departing Shanghai South will definitely be carrying Teslas and it may take some time to rule out any 'non-players.'

I'm told that we should expect to see a ship arrive at Pier 80 shortly. Since Taiwan, South Korea and Japan are now supplied with MY from Berlin, I'm guessing this could be to pick up M3 for those destinations. Favourite at the moment is K.ASIAN BEAUTY We shall find out probably later today....
Anyone in San Francisco able to take a look at what is parked on Pier 80 at the moment??

You can follow the ships on this map. It is quite unique in that it is free despite being updated via satellite with the latest data available, unlike others on the internet with 'periodic' updates.
Hi Mr Miserable… I’m London based and have a confirmed delivery date for my Model 3 on 09Mar… got the VIN back on 03Feb. This doesn’t seem to tally with any of the the info here! Any ideas?!!