Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Considering my delivery date was pushed back very early on by 4 days, and assuming my delivery port is Zeebrugge, it is likely Glovis Sunrise will make a stop in Southampton.
The good news about the GLOVIS SUNRISE is that she has managed to get a place on a northbound convoy through the Suez Canal straight away - no waiting, That has put her a day ahead of schedule. We shall therefore hopefuly be able to confirm exactly where she is heading to later today.

Originally had a collection from Southampton on 7th March, now moved up to 4th March. Based on the current ships, I'm assuming my MY must already be in the country. It sounds like plenty of people have UK delivery dates in early March, but no ships seem to match up - perhaps they're just taking time to work through thousands of cars?

Sunday 26 Feb 23 SUMMARY

HOEGH CHIBA
ETA Zeebrugge 02 Mar. Shipment of RHD for Ireland in addition to LHD cars confirmed to be onboard.

GLOVIS SUNRISE ETA Zeebrugge 06 Mar. No Southampton call.

GLOVIS SUMMIT ETA Barcelona 08 Mar. Could this ship have the Ashdod shipment onboard? She could arrive on 03 or 04 Mar and still make it to Barcelona on schedule. Still no clues on the Ashdod arrivals board yet....

GRANDE NEW JERSEY ETA Southampton 14 Mar.

GRAND RUBY Her destination remains unknown at present. She could make Koper on 10 Mar or less likely, Barcelona on 11 Mar. If heading to Zeebrugge ~ 16 Mar

DREAM ORCHID
ETA Southampton ETA 19 Mar and Zeebrugge 22 Mar.

GRAND HERO Her destination remains undetermined for the moment but I think it is more likely to be a Mediterranean port rather than one in NW Europe. My guess would be Koper ~ 12 Mar

YU HENG XIAN FENG ETA Jebel Ali (Dubai) 10 Mar.

HOEGH OSLO ETA Barcelona 28 Feb and Zeebrugge 06 Mar. ~1700 Model S/X onboard from Baltimore and 3/Y will be loaded in Barcelona for Zeebrugge.

GOLD XING ETA Taipei 04 Mar. She is heading to Taiwan with Berlin-built MYs onboard.

Not every ship departing Shanghai South will definitely be carrying Teslas and it may take some time to rule out any 'non-players.'

You can follow the ships on this map. It is quite unique in that it is updated with the latest data available including satellite data, unlike others on the internet with 'periodic' updates.

Reactions: Mike1704
In the absence of any evidence that a ship is routing direct to Ashdod, it's possible that the Israeli shipment was delivered to Barcelona and will be crossloaded onto GRANDE ELLADE (arrives in Barcelona tomorrow) for delivery to Ashdod on 02 Mar.
GRANDE ELLADE set a trip to Cyprus first, no Tesla over there I think maybe GLOVIS SUMMIT? if she passes Suez fast she can make it 6th of march in time for delivery

Hello, i just received my VIN today. My MY RWD is in the GLOVIS SUMMIT, it will unload cars at Barcelone and my delivery center is in Toulon South of France. My TA told me the ship will arrive around the 8th of march at Barcelone.
Hello,
I'm also expecting a delivery in Toulon March 9th - March 23rd of my MY.
Cars are coming from Barcelona with the Sardinia Verra. Seems compatible with Glovis Submit delivery in Barcelona.

I guess it's already here. There will be a large number of cars ready and waiting for the '23' plate frenzy and I suggest your car is one of them.
I colleague of mine was at the Portbury/Bristol collection point on Friday and said there were approx 200 Tesla's still awaiting collection.

Given that the last ship (GRAND MARK) docked 10 days ago, i'd say there must have been a lot of Tesla's on there, or they are slow dishing them out.

Although, thinking about it there may be some being held back for 23 plates?

Although, thinking about it there may be some being held back for 23 plates?
I think this is most certainly true. I'm due to collect a MYLR on 14 March at Staines. Now that we know the Glovis Sunrise is not heading to Southampton I think it's likely that my car arrived in Southampton on the Grand Mark on 17 Feb. The four week gap between arriving and collection is partly accounted for by the wait for the new 23 plates on 1 March, and partly by the need to process what I suspect will be a large number of new sales.

No further updates on Irish deliveries other than those on Hoegh Chiba - delivery dates for those cars allocated. Highly unlikely there are any cars destined for Ireland on Glovis Sunrise as VINs are usually allocated before passing through the Suez Canal & Glovis Sunrise is through the canal now.

To put in in context VINs form Hoegh Chiba were allocated when it was a day out from refuelling in Singapore. No reports of any recent VIN allocations for Ireland in last few days on any ships that have recently left & they are all past Singapore now.

No further updates on Irish deliveries other than those on Hoegh Chiba - delivery dates for those cars allocated. Highly unlikely there are any cars destined for Ireland on Glovis Sunrise as VINs are usually allocated before passing through the Suez Canal & Glovis Sunrise is through the canal now.

To put in in context VINs form Hoegh Chiba were allocated when it was a day out from refuelling in Singapore. No reports of any recent VIN allocations for Ireland in last few days on any ships that have recently left & they are all past Singapore now.
Thanks BriamM3. Really good info, albeit not good news! Many in Ireland including me still have an EDD of Feb-Mar 2023 with no hidden/unhidden VIN (ordered MYLR just after price cut). Based on this, best hope is an end of Q2 delivery, but there seems to be a view that September 2023 is the only other possible delivery slot for Ireland.