Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone any idea what is on GLOVIS SUNRISE in terms of RHD or LHD cars? From what I have read so far there doesn't seem to be any indication of what we think is on this ship or any VIN's assigned to match to this ship and for what market it serves. I'm living in hope that at some point there will be a shipment of RHD cars for Ireland for Q1 or early Q2 and this ship along with DREAM ORCHARD are the only suspects I have. I'm waiting on a LR Model Y that's still showing a Feb-March date although I know that I can't rely of that.

@Kapiwbara i think that is a comum problem, at least in Portugal we face the same problem, they will open a new Service Center, on the center or Portuga (Leiria) it will help a lot, to take presure from the other two (Lisbon and Porto).
here in Poland things came a lot better now, they answer calls sometime after 10 minutes (there was a time to hang 3-4 hours on phone with no answer), and if they answer mail they reply after 2-3 hrs. But there were scary moments with completely no contact with them.

Thursday 09 Mar 23 SUMMARY

HOEGH OSLO
Has now departed Antwerp and remains scheduled to arrive in Oslo on 12 Mar.
If you are in Norway and have your VIN (hidden or notified) you can check HERE to see if your car is onboard.

GRAND RUBY ETA Koper tomorrow.

GRANDE NEW JERSEY ETA Southampton Western Docks 12:30 14 Mar.

GRAND HERO ETA Barcelona 14 Mar. Should transit the Suez canal tomorrow.

DREAM ORCHID ETA Southampton ETA 19 Mar and Zeebrugge 22 Mar. Should transit the Suez canal tomorrow.

YU HENG XIAN FENG ETA Jebel Ali (Dubai) tomorrow.

HOEGH OSAKA departed Baltimore yesterday ETA Zeebrugge 19 Mar. Likely to have S/X onboard for EU. If you have a VIN, check HERE to confirm whether your car is onboard or not.

CHANG DA LONG departed Shanghai South to Thailand (13 Mar). This is the 2nd run she has done in the last month and I strongly suspect she will have some Teslas onboard, although having said that, I didn't find any evidence that she had some onboard her first run. I did note however the latest WuWa video observed some RHD cars parked in the compound waiting for a ship - this was probably it.

Not every ship departing Shanghai South will definitely be carrying Teslas and it may take some time to rule out any 'non-players.' At the moment the only suspect ship remaining is DREAM ORCHID. We shall have to see where she plans to dock in Southampton to see if that rules her out.

You can follow the ships on this map. It is quite unique in that it is updated with the latest data available including satellite data, unlike others on the internet with 'periodic' updates.

Has anyone any idea what is on GLOVIS SUNRISE in terms of RHD or LHD cars? From what I have read so far there doesn't seem to be any indication of what we think is on this ship or any VIN's assigned to match to this ship and for what market it serves. I'm living in hope that at some point there will be a shipment of RHD cars for Ireland for Q1 or early Q2 and this ship along with DREAM ORCHARD are the only suspects I have. I'm waiting on a LR Model Y that's still showing a Feb-March date although I know that I can't rely of that.
I think something must be coming to Ireland soon - my delivery date still says Feb-March, and I was asked to resubmit the photos of my trade-in this afternoon. I live in hope (and accept that it may be false). I don’t have a VIN, hidden or otherwise.

Reactions: Ger Mu
Model XLR
RN1142

36CA2906-622E-41C0-836D-6547A90C0432.jpeg

@Mr Miserable what do we actually know about DREAM ORCHID? Chances of it having RHD for Ireland aboard?
We know very little.
I was not able to detect any VIN shower that could be directly attributed to DREAM ORCHID. She departed Shanghai South and went to S Korea first before her present voyage. Unfortuneately, that doesn't rule her out because we saw a couple of confirmed Tesla ships do this last quarter where they picked up in Shanghai South went to S Korea and did a possible crew change before heading for Europe. Dream Orchid was chartered by Tesla in Q4 for an EU run and then delivered Berlin built MYs to Taiwan before heading back to Shanghai. She could be carrying Teslas or could be full of Hyundai/Kias or a mixture of both. She is the one ship that I have a poor level of confidence in. There is still time to be pleasantly surprised or a little disappointed. If it sounds like I'm sitting on the fence, it's because I am. I have however continued to track her and so at 55/45 I reckon she is more likely to be carrying Teslas than not.