Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
23 Apr 23 Summary

MORNING CALYPSO
ETA Barcelona tomorrow. Confirmed to have Teslas onboard.

You can follow the ships on this map. It is quite unique in that it is updated with the latest data available including satellite data, unlike others on the internet with 'periodic' updates.
Dear Mr. Miserable,

Do you know which ships are used to deliver Berlin-built vehicles to Mediterranean countries? Probably there may be 1 or 2 ships that have some charter-like routes.

Thanks a lot
Fellow Swede here (Göteborg).
I ordered a RWY 12th February.
Got the VIN Apr 3.

Est. Delivery is a rollercoaster.
When I ordered it was: March - April
Then: 2-4 weeks
Then: April - June
Then: April 17 - April 27
Then: May 12 - May 23
Then: April 18 - May 2
And, drumroll, today the 'Est. Delivery' has disappeared from the app. On the web-account it now states: TBD

Do you still have an Est. Delivery? :)

Screenshot_20230424_203205_WhatsApp.jpg
Screenshot_20230424_203205_WhatsApp.jpg
did anyone else hear about this?

Reactions: navguy12 and ringi
Fellow Swede here (Göteborg).
I ordered a RWY 12th February.
Got the VIN Apr 3.

Est. Delivery is a rollercoaster.
When I ordered it was: March - April
Then: 2-4 weeks
Then: April - June
Then: April 17 - April 27
Then: May 12 - May 23
Then: April 18 - May 2
And, drumroll, today the 'Est. Delivery' has disappeared from the app. On the web-account it now states: TBD

Do you still have an Est. Delivery? :)
I think your car will have now arrived in Barcelona on MORNING CALYPSO and so now they are just trying to work out the logistics of the final part of the journey.

I have received my hidden VIN for a MY RWD, with an Est. Delivery for 19 May - 3 June in Norway (west coast).
Could it be that Grand Champion is carrying the car, or is it more likely that it is on Grande Napoli or Glovis Challenge?

The VIN was assigned when I ordered the car (from existing inventory) 18 April.

I have received my hidden VIN for a MY RWD, with an Est. Delivery for 19 May - 3 June in Norway (west coast).
Could it be that Grand Champion is carrying the car, or is it more likely that it is on Grande Napoli or Glovis Challenge?

The VIN was assigned when I ordered the car (from existing inventory) 18 April.
I think GRAND CHAMPION is most likely.

My est. delivery yesterday changed from 24may-3jun to 16may-7jun. I'm waiting for a M3 RWD in Italy. What do you think is the cause of this change?
The EDD fluctuates with the wind and has a history of disappointing people.
I wouldn't pay too much attention to it. I know that it something that is easy for me to say but it's true.
A couple of weeks before I took delivery of my MY last August the EDD had slipped to Dec!
Do you have a hidden VIN? If you have your car is on its way.

The EDD fluctuates with the wind and has a history of disappointing people.
I wouldn't pay too much attention to it. I know that it something that is easy for me to say but it's true.
A couple of weeks before I took delivery of my MY last August the EDD had slipped to Dec!
Do you have a hidden VIN? If you have your car is on its way.
Unfortunately no hidden VIN :-( Is it possible that my car is not on the GRANDE NAPOLI as I thought, but will be on a future ship not sailed yet?