Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As I have been told from TA here in Sweden my car (RWD, Shanghai build) is sense 21th of April still in Zeebrugge. Any information when it could be leaving Zeebrugge and with which vessel @Mr Miserable ?
My wild guess is that they waiting GRAND CHAMPION ETA Zeebrugge 5 May to fill with more cars before departure to Sweden...

How accurate is the map? Marine traffic website seems to update differently
The map looks pretty accurate to me although I wouldn't use it for navigation.
You can slide the slider for detailed information on the ships and it will tell you how many minutes ago the position was last updated. Unless you pay marinetraffic some serious money you will not get the latest satellite derived positions on their website.

As I have been told from TA here in Sweden my car (RWD, Shanghai build) is sense 21th of April still in Zeebrugge. Any information when it could be leaving Zeebrugge and with which vessel @Mr Miserable ?
My wild guess is that they waiting GRAND CHAMPION ETA Zeebrugge 5 May to fill with more cars before departure to Sweden...
How bizarre! Still in Zeebrugge...
We have seen Tesla using Sodertalje recently but previously Wallhamn and Malmo have been used. I can't help but notice GRANDE HOUSTON is currently on her way to Wallhamn from Zeebrugge.

How fast do people normally get their car after the ship has been unloaded? Just wondering if my delivery date between 11-25 may could be adjusted a little more if the Grand Champion is in Zeebrugge the 5th of May. Yes I'm a little bit exited to get my car. :)
It must have been frustrating for you to see GRAND CHAMPION lose a day waiting at Suez, but she's still arriving ahead of schedule!

No idea of delivery just yet - says May to July. Still waiting on VIN. I’m eagerly awaiting that and looking for any clues!
I would assume they would be imported via New Westminster,BC but we haven't seen anything go there yet.
We have had MORNING MENAD depart from Shanghai South to Tacoma on 14 Apr and MORNING CAROLINE will depart for Tacoma on Monday. These are new destinations for ships departing from Shanghai South and whilst I realise Tacoma isn't Canada, I just wonder....
We urgently need a WuWa video of what is being loaded on to MORNING CAROLINE! Somebody put on the bat signal.

Reactions: XHabjab
New member here from Canada! Ordered the new Y RWD that’s supposed to be made at Giga Shanghai and meant for the Canadian market. Any ideas what ship will be used for transport?
May be this helps ...

1682835234473.png

She is loading at SHG South actually ... Greets

1682835353127.png

30 Apr 23 Summary

MORNING CRYSTAL
Currently alongside Brisbane. Next stop should be Port Kembla.

HOEGH MANILA ETA Rotterdam tonight! MS and MX onboard from the USA.
If you are in the EU and are waiting for a new MS or MX and you have received your VIN, you can check HERE to see if your car is onboard.

GRAND CHAMPION ETA Zeebrugge 5 May.

GOLD KOCHAV is transporting Berlin-built MY to Taiwan (Arr Taipei 10 May).
She then heads to Shanghai hopefully to return to Europe with Chinese-built Teslas.

GRANDE NAPOLI ETA Koper 15 May. Revised arrival from port schedule.

GLOVIS CHALLENGE ETA Barcelona 15 May.

GRANDE MIRAFIORI ETA Southampton 20 May. Don't forget to enter the free competition! Click HERE to enter.
Some clearly well thought out entries so far. Don't wait too long to enter as it's the first person who chose the winning minor square will be declared the winner.

HOEGH SHANGHAI is on a scheduled service and will arrive in Zeebrugge on 25 May. We don't yet know whether she has any Teslas onboard but the good news is that we can check if any Teslas have been loaded onboard her once the VINs have been allocated.

MORNING CAROLINE is currently loading at Shanghai South. She is highly likely to be carrying RWD MY to Canada ETA 16 May. She will be tracked on our map.

You can follow the ships on this map. It is quite unique in that it is updated with the latest data available including satellite data, unlike others on the internet with 'periodic' updates.

Reactions: WannabeOwner