Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hej alla,
Svensk här.
Jag beställde min bil den 12 februari, en RWY.
Fick mitt VIN 3 april.
ETA ändrades 8 gånger med den senaste uppdateringen bara förra veckan den 26 april, den ändrades sedan från "18 april - 2 maj" till "2 maj - 16 maj".
ETA var helt borta för ett par roliga dagar ;).

Idag sen eftermiddag fick jag sms:et för preliminär hämtning nästa vecka!
Min gissning är att min bil är på GRAND CHAMPION? (ETA Zeebrugge 5 maj).
Så det finns hopp! ;D
Kul!! Vilken upphämtningsplats har du? Jag väntar också på sms 😊

Anyone have issues getting Tesla to give you the VIN? I've ordered a lease through Tusker and called Tesla yesterday who have confirmed May 30th Delivery (so assuming it's on Grand Mirafiori) but when I asked them to give me the VIN, they wouldn't. They said it's not something they normally give out over the phone!

Anyone have issues getting Tesla to give you the VIN? I've ordered a lease through Tusker and called Tesla yesterday who have confirmed May 30th Delivery (so assuming it's on Grand Mirafiori) but when I asked them to give me the VIN, they wouldn't. They said it's not something they normally give out over the phone!
They told me that they don’t give them out as they are liable to change but I know others have had success for asking over and over again

Reactions: ScottishBeanie
Got it on chat this time thanks @Leekt0314 :)

Hey @Mr Miserable - I've managed to get a hold of my VIN from Tesla now and think it's on the Gran Mirafiori. Is this something you can check, or is there a link I can go to? They've given me LRW3F7FS1PC82****
Is this chat feature activated only in specific areas? I don't seem to find it on the Belgian website and the employees at the Tesla dealer don't seem to be willing to help either (or they can't).

Thanks.

I always find it here

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230503_140226_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230503_140226_Chrome.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 104
  • Screenshot_20230503_140226_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230503_140226_Chrome.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 74
3 May 23 Summary

MORNING CRYSTAL
Currently alongside Brisbane. Next stop should be Port Kembla.

GRAND CHAMPION ETA Zeebrugge 5 May.

GOLD KOCHAV
is transporting Berlin-built MY to Taiwan (Arr Taipei 5 May).

TOKYO CAR ETA Zeebrugge 7 May.

GRANDE NAPOLI ETA Koper 15 May.

GLOVIS CHALLENGE ETA Barcelona 15 May.

GRANDE MIRAFIORI ETA Southampton 20 May. Don't forget to enter the free competition! Click HERE to enter.
Currently not transmitting her position on AIS. Will probably stay 'dark' until established in the Red Sea in a few days time.

DON PASQUALE ETA Barcelona 23 May and Southampton 28 May

HOEGH SHANGHAI is on a scheduled service and will arrive in Zeebrugge on 25 May. We don't yet know whether she has any Teslas onboard but the good news is that we can check if any Teslas have been loaded onboard her once the VINs have been allocated.

MORNING CAROLINE She is highly likely to be carrying RWD MY to Canada ETA 16 May.

GRAND EAGLE ETA Melbourne 15/5 Must be a suspect.

Over in California, RCC COMPASS is inbound to Benicia 5 May and is then expected to head across to Pier 80 to load.
JASPER ARROW, the other ship of interest, remains languishing off the coast of Long Beach - I'm losing interest in her.

You can follow the ships on this map. It is quite unique in that it is updated with the latest data available including satellite data, unlike others on the internet with 'periodic' updates.

Reactions: XHabjab
Is there a chance that GRAND CHAMPION or TOKYO CAR continue their journey to Rotterdam?
TOKYO CAR will continue on to Amsterdam 9/5.
LEO SPIRIT is waiting to enter Rotterdam from Zeebrugge. This is a ship which I was desperately trying to identify a VIN shower against early last month. She had a very Tesla-like itinerary (Barcelona & Zeebrugge) and I was very relieved when she docked at a non-Tesla berth in Zeebrugge.

TOKYO CAR will continue on to Amsterdam 9/5.
LEO SPIRIT is waiting to enter Rotterdam from Zeebrugge. This is a ship which I was desperately trying to identify a VIN shower against early last month. She had a very Tesla-like itinerary (Barcelona & Zeebrugge) and I was very relieved when she docked at a non-Tesla berth in Zeebrugge.
Thanks!

Dealer told me that my M3 is coming from Rotterdam to Belgium mid-May.
Got a VIN allocated 5 days ago, but don’t have it. (Leasing car)
Does this make any sense?

So LEO SPIRIT seems unlikely to carry Teslas?