Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone have information how are cars transported from Zeebrugge to Finland (port is most likely Hanko, Finland)?

My car (MS LR) arrived to Zeebrugge on 21st of April (VIN confirmed on HOEGH Copenhagen).
I still have estimated delivery schedule 17th - 31st of May. My Tesla SA is telling it might be close to the end of May actually.

It seems to take ages to get cars from Belgium to Finland. So frustrating and can't wait... 😄
Thanks!

Good afternoon,

Important news !! Today, a buyer of a MY RWD in Spain, has received his VIN and... the first three digits are XP7!!! . Incredible!!! With this news, it would be confirmed that all versions of the MY would already be being manufactured in Berlin.

Attachments

• IMG_20230504_155005.jpg
    IMG_20230504_155005.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 92
California News.

I said yesterday that I has given up on JASPER ARROW heading for Pier 80 - well, she must have heard me because she is now heading for Pier 80 and should arrive there tomorrow morning.
RCC COMPASS which was also due to call at Pier 80 will arrive shortly in Benicia and so it remains to be seen whether she will pop across the Bay once JASPER ARROW has departed.
The very latest news is that RCC AFRICA is inbound to Pier 80 too but she won't arrive until 17 May.

Anyone have information how are cars transported from Zeebrugge to Finland (port is most likely Hanko, Finland)?

My car (MS LR) arrived to Zeebrugge on 21st of April (VIN confirmed on HOEGH Copenhagen).
I still have estimated delivery schedule 17th - 31st of May. My Tesla SA is telling it might be close to the end of May actually.

It seems to take ages to get cars from Belgium to Finland. So frustrating and can't wait... 😄
Thanks!

Didn’t these arrive in Rotterdam? If I’m not mistaken there is a roro from Rotterdam to
Turku about once a week. MS Freyja.

Would assume that’s the one - but taking more than a few trips before cars are on it maybe? No clue why it takes ages. Also waiting for a MSLR.

Didn’t these arrive in Rotterdam? If I’m not mistaken there is a roro from Rotterdam to

Would assume that’s the one - but taking more than a few trips before cars are on it maybe? No clue why it takes ages. Also waiting for a MSLR.
Mine came to Zeebrugge.
I can't find MS Freyja?

As far as I know all cars come to Hanko port (as have Tesla's before).

IMG_6173.jpeg

No. They get picked up from Zeebrugge via Kess-line and dropped off in Hanko.

Schedule here: http://www.kess.kline.de/data/files/105/HHSchedule.pdf

Reactions: JzCastle
No. They get picked up from Zeebrugge via Kess-line and dropped off in Hanko.

Schedule here: http://www.kess.kline.de/data/files/105/HHSchedule.pdf
With the speed Grand Champion is making right now, one might think she is trying to catch Elbe Highway, but I guess that is wishful thinking (awaiting an MY sitting on Grand Champion en route to Denmark, and I guess that could be routed via Malmö)

It has nothing to do with Suez.
Does this come from some Facebook page or something? It was written in a post here a year or so ago, not by me, and somehow this legend lives on and on.
This is also a belief in Ireland. I’m told for the last batch of deliveries here in March they arrived to Zeebrugge initially on a Hoegh ship (Hoegh Chiba from memory). The VINs, apparently, all started to show prior to the ships passage through the Suez Canal.