Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thank you for the elaborated info!
I’m from Israel, waiting for my Model 3 delivery. My Estimated time: 7-21 June.

Some people already got delivery appointments starting from 29th of May!

I can’t find any reference to Ashdod port on those ships on the move.

What’s your opinion about it?
One of the carriers heading to the Canal might have a stop in Ashdod first?
Or it might be a next stop after one of the European ports?

Thanks!
The delivery date of 29 May looks suspiciously close to the arrival of GRANDE ELLADE to Ashdod on 27 May or more likely GRANDE MEDITERRANEO on 28 May. Let's keep an eye on the latter and see where she could be loading Isreali bound cars.

11 May 23 Summary

MALAYSIA GRACE
has arrived in Yokohama.

GRANDE NAPOLI ETA Koper 14 May.

GLOVIS CHALLENGE ETA Barcelona 14 May.

GRANDE MIRAFIORI ETA Southampton 17 May.

DON PASQUALE ETA Barcelona 23 May and Southampton 28 May

HOEGH SHANGHAI is on a scheduled service and will arrive in Zeebrugge on 25 May.

MORNING CAROLINE She is highly likely to be carrying RWD MY to Canada ETA 16 May.

GRAND EAGLE ETA Melbourne 15/5 Must be a suspect.

TALIA ETA Dubai (Jebel Ali) 21 May

MORNING LINDA ETA Zeebrugge 5 Jun Not confirmed to be carrying Teslas

RCC COMPASS ETA Taipei 23 May. Now enroute from Pier 80. Almost certainly a Tesla shipment.

I note RCC PASSION will arrive in Koper on 18 May. She departed Taicang on 25 Apr and may well be carrying some Teslas.

GRANDE CALIFORNIA is currently loading at Shanghai South. She will arrive in Zeebrugge on 16 Jun.

RCC AFRICA is now in the Pacific and heading for Pier 80 where she is due to arrive on 18 May. To be clear, I believe she will be loading at Pier 80.

You can follow the ships on this map. It is quite unique in that it is updated with the latest data available including satellite data, unlike others on the internet with 'periodic' updates.

Reactions: XHabjab
The VIN in my Tesla app is LRWYHCEK8...
After I decoded it I found that there are just 2 rear seat belts and 2 seat belts in 3rd row (like 6-seater). Also battery is not LFP.
I contacted Tesla and they said that each MY has 3 rear seats and battery is definitely LFP.
Why my VIN says something different? I've checked 3 decoders which says the same.

VIN.png

Also from Israel here,
Waiting for my Berlin made MYLR quicksilver, black interior.
Had EDD of May 8-22 but EDD disappeared today.
Before it disappeared, I spoke with tesla rep, he said it should be delivered by the end of the month, probably May 22 or close to it.
Only vessel that fits is HATAY that enters Ashdod on May 19 - is it possible she's the one? :)

Also from Israel here,
Waiting for my Berlin made MYLR quicksilver, black interior.
Had EDD of May 8-22 but EDD disappeared today.
Before it disappeared, I spoke with tesla rep, he said it should be delivered by the end of the month, probably May 22 or close to it.
Only vessel that fits is HATAY that enters Ashdod on May 19 - is it possible she's the one? :)
Or perhaps it's GRANDE SCANDINAVIA arriving May 16? Seems more likely

After I decoded it I found that there are just 2 rear seat belts and 2 seat belts in 3rd row (like 6-seater). Also battery is not LFP.
I contacted Tesla and they said that each MY has 3 rear seats and battery is definitely LFP.
Why my VIN says something different? I've checked 3 decoders which says the same.

View attachment 936817
I wouldn't worry too much. My MYP is the same. Tesla-info quote the following:

"People have tried to match the vehicle attributes to specific characteristics however we find this can be unreliable as certain characters change depending on others attributes, over time and even country to country"

I'm sure all we be ok 👍🏻

Morning Caroline : map says arrival May 14th
is it 14 or 16th?

11 May 23 Summary
MALAYSIA GRACE has arrived in Yokohama.

GRANDE NAPOLI ETA Koper 14 May.

GLOVIS CHALLENGE ETA Barcelona 14 May.

GRANDE MIRAFIORI ETA Southampton 17 May.

DON PASQUALE ETA Barcelona 23 May and Southampton 28 May

HOEGH SHANGHAI is on a scheduled service and will arrive in Zeebrugge on 25 May.

MORNING CAROLINE She is highly likely to be carrying RWD MY to Canada ETA 16 May.

GRAND EAGLE ETA Melbourne 15/5 Must be a suspect.

TALIA ETA Dubai (Jebel Ali) 21 May

MORNING LINDA ETA Zeebrugge 5 Jun Not confirmed to be carrying Teslas

RCC COMPASS ETA Taipei 23 May. Now enroute from Pier 80. Almost certainly a Tesla shipment.

I note RCC PASSION will arrive in Koper on 18 May. She departed Taicang on 25 Apr and may well be carrying some Teslas.

GRANDE CALIFORNIA is currently loading at Shanghai South. She will arrive in Zeebrugge on 16 Jun.

RCC AFRICA is now in the Pacific and heading for Pier 80 where she is due to arrive on 18 May. To be clear, I believe she will be loading at Pier 80.

You can follow the ships on this map. It is quite unique in that it is updated with the latest data available including satellite data, unlike others on the internet with 'periodic' updates.

I think the problem is the colour. I have the same problem: company car, Blue model Y long range. Waiting since November last year.

Just got a reply from my local Tesla dealer, telling me they haven’t seen any Blue model Y’s being delivered soon. I expect them to be delivered via on of the last ships during this quarter, or even next quarter.
There is indeed something "wrong" with the blue model y long range. The estimated delivery date for order is now september - October. All other color (made in Berlin) are still estimated may-june.
Sad because my lease company ordered a blue model y lr on april 5th. I hope they will deliver my car in the time window as how it was when ordered (april-june) and not as how it is now. Otherwise I would have gone for black. (I was probably already driving it as I had chosen black)

Reactions: Jeroen Nollet

View attachment 936817
This is off topic for shipping, so if you want to discuss it we can start a different hread but I wouldn't worry, the seat belts is odd but at least one of the decoders, in fact the one usually first in google says:

"Digit 7 is a vehicle attribute linked to battery type (but not battery size) and charger. E being usually Lithium Ion, F being Lithium Iron/LFP etc. Not all cars from 2022 follow the format precisely, especially E and F." - so it's known that Tesla don't follow the rules exactly.

Ordered MY RWD Black/Black on May 8th. Got VIN May 10th. VIN showed "made in china".
I then called the Tesla Service Center in Bruges (Belgium). They told me the car was still out on sea. Hoegh Shanghai does not return a result when looking up cargo with my VIN. So it must be a different vessel.

Delivery time in the app/account says 15th - 27th of May.

We ordered our Model Y on April 5th. Got a VIN ca. 2 weeks later. Still waiting for delivery. App still says 11-25 May. Standard white
Ordered a similat model Y RWD on April 6. and have same EDD. I’m guessing it was delivered to Zeebrügge on May 6. by Grand Champion, and that it arrived in Esbjerg today on Auto Eco (after visiting Amsterdam on the way from Zeebrügge). That would fit the EDD, but still, pure speculation on my part.

Reactions: DanishRover
Ordered a similat model Y RWD on April 6. and have same EDD. I’m guessing it was delivered to Zeebrügge on May 6. by Grand Champion, and that it arrived in Esbjerg today on Auto Eco (after visiting Amsterdam on the way from Zeebrügge). That would fit the EDD, but still, pure speculation on my part.
Thanks for the info. Makes sense as my delivery date now is 15-25 May. Mr Miserable also believed it was in the Grand Champion but have no knowledge of how they are transported from Zeebrugge to Denmark or other parts in Europe.