Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello Sir,
On the 4th of April Tesla started ops in Turkey and up till now they delivered around 200 Model Ys. But the demand was very high (20-30000 units). I am one of the earliest orders but we do not get any info from Tesla and also have no VIN s, but according to the initial info during the ordering process I am scheduled for delivery in May-June. What I would like to ask is are there any ships routed to Turkey-Istanbul in May and June? There are more than 2000 people waiting their Tesla until the end of June. Thank you very much .

Hello Sir,
On the 4th of April Tesla started ops in Turkey and up till now they delivered around 200 Model Ys. But the demand was very high (20-30000 units). I am one of the earliest orders but we do not get any info from Tesla and also have no VIN s, but according to the initial info during the ordering process I am scheduled for delivery in May-June. What I would like to ask is are there any ships routed to Turkey-Istanbul in May and June? There are more than 2000 people waiting their Tesla until the end of June. Thank you very much . The Teslas must come from GERMANY for tax purposes.

Guys
Appreciate any info on ships from zebrugge to Dublin . one arrived this morning
Cheers
I look to be on the same delivery dates as you. Was 19-3june now 20-30 June. Seen the below for thames highway out of Zebrugge 29 in Dublin on 1st.🤞

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20230524_000143_Microsoft 365 (Office).jpg
    SmartSelect_20230524_000143_Microsoft 365 (Office).jpg
    212.9 KB · Views: 133
Hello Sir,
On the 4th of April Tesla started ops in Turkey and up till now they delivered around 200 Model Ys. But the demand was very high (20-30000 units). I am one of the earliest orders but we do not get any info from Tesla and also have no VIN s, but according to the initial info during the ordering process I am scheduled for delivery in May-June. What I would like to ask is are there any ships routed to Turkey-Istanbul in May and June? There are more than 2000 people waiting their Tesla until the end of June. Thank you very much .
I don't know where these 2000 MY will come from - I assume Berlin. I also don't know which port Tesla will use in Turkey. There has been some discussion that Izmir has already been used (which I think would be an odd choice). I would expect Derince to be used.
I might also expect Israel to be supplied by the same ship. I have yet to understand Berlin-built MY logistics and in particular which ports they are using for export. It's been pretty clear that they have been using Bremerhaven for Scandinavia and I would have expected that to continue for Southern Europe too.
Basically it's early days and identifying the shipment may be a challenge.

It's now 24 May and my cut-off date for shipments from Shanghai to NW Europe (Southampton and Zeebrugge). In summary I don't think we will see any further departures to these destinations until Q3 starts in July. There is still another week or so for shipments to Koper and Barcelona to be made.

It's now 24 May and my cut-off date for shipments from Shanghai to NW Europe (Southampton and Zeebrugge). In summary I don't think we will see any further departures to these destinations until Q3 starts in July. There is still another week or so for shipments to Koper and Barcelona to be made.
Well, maybe there could be a surprise. What do you think about this boat?

Attachments

• IMG_20230524_091437.jpg
    IMG_20230524_091437.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 63
For those taking delivery in Denmark. I came across this company website : Sailing Schedule - SAL . They seem to handle automotive imports into Denmark through Esbjerg. Nothing official if they also handles this for Tesla, but since three out of the four ships on their website has used Zeebrugge as their loading port, chances are high Tesla at least uses the same ships.
My Tesla is currently on Hoegh Shanghai, arriving Zeebruggee tomorrow, so I am guessing it will be loaded onto Auto Achieve, arriving Esbjerg on May 31st.
Of course, pure guesswork, but also part of the fun, when Tesla won't be more informative :)

Reactions: jacobDK
Thanks for sharing nfo @Dogwired
Hopefully we get a text soon 🤔
I look to be on the same delivery dates as you. Was 19-3june now 20-30 June. Seen the below for thames highway out of Zebrugge 29 in Dublin on 1st.🤞
That's a good observation, but you have to validate this with the shipment coming in to Belgium at that point of time because Kess not only does deliveries for Tesla but for other car manufacturer as well.

I don't know where these 2000 MY will come from - I assume Berlin. I also don't know which port Tesla will use in Turkey. There has been some discussion that Izmir has already been used (which I think would be an odd choice). I would expect Derince to be used.
I might also expect Israel to be supplied by the same ship. I have yet to understand Berlin-built MY logistics and in particular which ports they are using for export. It's been pretty clear that they have been using Bremerhaven for Scandinavia and I would have expected that to continue for Southern Europe too.
Basically it's early days and identifying the shipment may be a challenge.
Thank you very much.

Well, maybe there could be a surprise. What do you think about this boat?
My comment about shipments from Shanghai in Q2 stands.

The shipment from Baltimore to Southampton is interesting. As a bit of background, Tesla in their wisdom have decided not to produce RHD versions of their new MS/MX and are only offering LHD for sale in the UK. This may have sounded like a good plan when whoever floated it in Texas at the end of a 14 hour meeting. The order cancellations have been flooding in to Tesla UK. It's a barking idea and the inventory on the UK website is a testament to the lunacy of this plan. I suspect most of these cars will see their way to mainland EU when it becomes clear that they will not sell in the UK.

Called Tesla Latem (Belgium) yesterday. My MY RWD will arrive in Zeebrugge this week. Tesla Bruges would have it on the 29th of May. I can collect the car from June 3rd at Tesla Bruges. Need to do some paperwork first. I have no idea on which ship it is now (Hoegh Shanghai not giving any result for my VIN, weirdly enough, but which other ship could it be?).

That's a good observation, but you have to validate this with the shipment coming in to Belgium at that point of time because Kess not only does deliveries for Tesla but for other car manufacturer as well.
It's a bit of an assumption I know but I'm hoping it correlates with the arrival of Hoegh Shanghai on the 25th for onward shipping a few days later. It looks like the last possible arrival to have my car before the end of next month unless its either in the country or in Zebrugge

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20230524_162626_Chrome.jpg
    SmartSelect_20230524_162626_Chrome.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 56
In Turkey we have a different situation. We are already paying more than $85000 with taxes for model Y and because of the currency rates and the oligopolistic structure of the car market we can not estimate how much we are going to pay if we do not receive our cars on time. Very stressful and no info from Tesla.

24 May 23 Summary

DON PASQUALE
Revised ETA Southampton 29 May. The good news is that although she will call first at the Eastern Docks she will move across to the Western Docks late on the 29th.

HOEGH SHANGHAI is on a scheduled service and running about 24 hrs late. She should now arrive in Zeebrugge early tomorrow morning.

MORNING LINDA ETA Zeebrugge 5 Jun Still not confirmed to be carrying any Teslas.

RCC COMPASS has now arrived in Taipei from Pier 80.

SUNBELT SPIRIT Possibly heading for Southampton with an ETA of around 9 Jun

GRANDE CALIFORNIA ETA Zeebrugge on 16 Jun. (Routing via stops in Turkey & Italy)

GLOVIS SUNLIGHT heading to Europe.. Could be Koper 11 Jun, Barcelona 12 Jun or Zeebrugge around 17 Jun.

VIKING SEA ETA Vancouver 5 Jun

RCC AFRICA dep Pier 80 to Tianjin ETA 3 Jun

You can follow the ships on this map. It is quite unique in that it is updated with the latest data available including satellite data, unlike others on the internet with 'periodic' updates.

Reactions: XHabjab
Called Tesla Latem (Belgium) yesterday. My MY RWD will arrive in Zeebrugge this week. Tesla Bruges would have it on the 29th of May. I can collect the car from June 3rd at Tesla Bruges. Need to do some paperwork first. I have no idea on which ship it is now (Hoegh Shanghai not giving any result for my VIN, weirdly enough, but which other ship could it be?).

There are a couple of ships that are on my Possibles list that will arrive in Zeebrugge shortly:
NOCC OCEANIC arrives Zeebrugge on 29 May and
MORNING PEACE arrives 1 Jun

So far, there has been no evidence that they are carrying any Teslas.

There are a couple of ships that are on my Possibles list that will arrive in Zeebrugge shortly:
NOCC OCEANIC arrives Zeebrugge on 29 May and
MORNING PEACE arrives 1 Jun

So far, there has been no evidence that they are carrying any Teslas.

Just now received my final invoice for payment. Not a coincidence that it's 25/05 and Hoegh Shanghai arrived in Zeebrugge today?
Just strange my VIN was not showing up as cargo on that vessel.

1685010510925.png