Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good morning!!

The destination of Glovis Sunlight is confirmed, and it will be Barcelona.

Attachments

• IMG_20230525_141116.jpg
    IMG_20230525_141116.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 99
Reactions: Mr Miserable
Does anyone expecting a June delivery to mainland UK not have a VIN yet? I ordered in April based on a May-June delivery, all pre delivery tasks are completed but have got nothing so far, delivery date is still TBC and no hidden VIN details.

I see from @Mr Miserable recent post that all expected vessels for this quarter are now en route.

My guess is rather that your car is on VIKING CONSTANZA, which is just about to dock at Esbjerg as we speak.
She left Zeebrugge on the 17th, sailed past Esbjerg to Drammen, then Gothenburg, now to Esbjerg. Servicing the Norwegians and Swedes before the Danes, probably doesn't improve the state of our beloved Scandinavian relationship 🙃
Still though, 16 days to move a car from Esbjerg to Aarhus ? Seems pretty steep.
Do you have any idea how the cars on Hoegh Shanghai are shipped to Esbjerg? Only arrival from Zeebrugge I see at the moment is the Viking Constanza arriving June 5th - is there any ships before that? 😊

It's been pointed out to me that GRANDE NEW JERSEY has just departed Baltimore heading for Antwerp. ETA 01 Jun.
Is anyone on the continent expecting a MS/MX delivery in early June?
Sounds promising! I'm expecting a MS delivery late June in Finland and I got a hidden VIN 514xxx, is there a way to check if the vehicle is on the Grimaldi ship? Their cargo search seems to require a shipment number

Do you have any idea how the cars on Hoegh Shanghai are shipped to Esbjerg? Only arrival from Zeebrugge I see at the moment is the Viking Constanza arriving June 5th - is there any ships before that? 😊
Tesla have told me that they either ship it to Esbjerg via boat, or drive them directly to Denmark with a lorry. If it the latter, there is little way to know what will happen. If it is the former, my speculation would be that the cars will go with the Auto Achieve, set to arrive at Zeebrugge in on the 31st of May (as indicated here). The ship is currently on the way from Drammen in Norway to Göteborg in Sweden, I would speculate that it will go to Zeebrugge after that. It will probably stay in Zeebrugge for a day or two, then go to Esbjerg, with the arrival on the 31st. From there on, the timeline is more hard to speculate about. The rumours suggest that there is issues getting enough lorry that can carry cars.

Hope this help a bit.

25 May 23 Summary

DON PASQUALE
Revised ETA Southampton 29 May. The good news is that although she will call first at the Eastern Docks she will move across to the Western Docks late on the 29th when I expect her Teslas to be unloaded. There is a suggestion that cars for Ireland may be offloaded in the Eastern Docks for crossloading. This assumes that there are cars for Ireland onboard in the first place, which we have no evidence of, however there is some merit to the use of Eastern Docks for that purpose. Having said that there seems to be a lot of baseless rumours being posted on the actual whereabouts of the Irish shipment. I have no idea except to say that the cars will most likely be shipped from Zeebrugge to Dublin on a KESS vessel and looking at the anticipated delivery dates that is at least a week away.

HOEGH SHANGHAI has finally arrived in Zeebrugge.

RCC COMPASS has now arrived in Taipei from Pier 80. Will she head to Shanghai next? or go home to S Korea?

SUNBELT SPIRIT Possibly heading for Southampton with an ETA of around 9 Jun

GRANDE CALIFORNIA ETA Zeebrugge on 16 Jun. (Routing via stops in Turkey & Italy)

GLOVIS SUNLIGHT ETA Barcelona 12 Jun

VIKING SEA ETA Vancouver 5 Jun

RCC AFRICA dep Pier 80 to Tianjin ETA 3 Jun

Of note, there are a number of ships arriving in Zeebrugge in the coming days that might have Teslas onboard:
NOCC OCEANIC ETA Zeebrugge 29 May
MORNING PEACE ETA Zeebrugge 1 Jun
MORNING LINDA ETA Zeebrugge 5 Jun

I believe we won't see any further departures from Shanghai to Southampton or Zeebrugge this quarter ie until Jul
HOEGH ASIA which arrives in Zeebrugge on 23 Jun is the final hope.
There is still time for departures to either Barcelona or Koper.

There is a probable MS/MX shipment to Southampton arr 16 Jun departing Baltimore on 5 Jun on HOEGH TARGET. If you have been given a VIN keep checking HERE to see if your new LHD MS or MX is onboard. Don't forget to let me know!

You can follow the ships on this map. It is quite unique in that it is updated with the latest data available including satellite data, unlike others on the internet with 'periodic' updates.

Tesla have told me that they either ship it to Esbjerg via boat, or drive them directly to Denmark with a lorry. If it the latter, there is little way to know what will happen. If it is the former, my speculation would be that the cars will go with the Auto Achieve, set to arrive at Zeebrugge in on the 31st of May (as indicated here). The ship is currently on the way from Drammen in Norway to Göteborg in Sweden, I would speculate that it will go to Zeebrugge after that. It will probably stay in Zeebrugge for a day or two, then go to Esbjerg, with the arrival on the 31st. From there on, the timeline is more hard to speculate about. The rumours suggest that there is issues getting enough lorry that can carry cars.

Hope this help a bit.
It is purely guesswork, but both AUTO ACHIEVE and VIKING CONSTANZA are good bets.

VIKING CONSTANZA is known to have carried Teslas to Esbjerg previously and AUTO ACHIEVE has Zeebrugge, Drammen, Gothenburg, Malmo and Esbjerg as by a large margin the most frequent ports.

VIKING CONSTANZA is listed on Esbjerg ports website, to arrive on the 5th of June from Zeebrugge, though she is known to route to first Drammen, then Gothenburg and then Esbjerg. A trip that seems to take about 7 days, meaning for a arrival on 5th of June, we're talking departure around the 29th of May.

AUTO ACHIEVE is slated to arrive in Esbjerg on May 31st, but no info on from where. She is currently heading to Gothenburg, which is also a shipping port for Volvo and their V60, XC60, V90 and XC90 cars. So depending on how long she stays in Gothenburg, she could be carrying Volvos to Esbjerg, though a more likely scenario would have her go Gothenburg to Zeebrugge and any Volvos slated for Denmark, would just stay on the ship, as she loads and sails to Esbjerg.

Hence, based on guesswork. Both are good options. But at this point, probably only Tesla, or maybe not even, knows the answers :)

25 May 23 Summary

DON PASQUALE
Revised ETA Southampton 29 May. The good news is that although she will call first at the Eastern Docks she will move across to the Western Docks late on the 29th when I expect her Teslas to be unloaded. There is a suggestion that cars for Ireland may be offloaded in the Eastern Docks for crossloading. This assumes that there are cars for Ireland onboard in the first place, which we have no evidence of, however there is some merit to the use of Eastern Docks for that purpose. Having said that there seems to be a lot of baseless rumours being posted on the actual whereabouts of the Irish shipment. I have no idea except to say that the cars will most likely be shipped from Zeebrugge to Dublin on a KESS vessel and looking at the anticipated delivery dates that is at least a week away.

HOEGH SHANGHAI has finally arrived in Zeebrugge.

RCC COMPASS has now arrived in Taipei from Pier 80. Will she head to Shanghai next? or go home to S Korea?

SUNBELT SPIRIT Possibly heading for Southampton with an ETA of around 9 Jun

GRANDE CALIFORNIA ETA Zeebrugge on 16 Jun. (Routing via stops in Turkey & Italy)

GLOVIS SUNLIGHT ETA Barcelona 12 Jun

VIKING SEA ETA Vancouver 5 Jun

RCC AFRICA dep Pier 80 to Tianjin ETA 3 Jun

Of note, there are a number of ships arriving in Zeebrugge in the coming days that might have Teslas onboard:
NOCC OCEANIC ETA Zeebrugge 29 May
MORNING PEACE ETA Zeebrugge 1 Jun
MORNING LINDA ETA Zeebrugge 5 Jun

I believe we won't see any further departures from Shanghai to Southampton or Zeebrugge this quarter ie until Jul
HOEGH ASIA which arrives in Zeebrugge on 23 Jun is the final hope.
There is still time for departures to either Barcelona or Koper.

There is a probable MS/MX shipment to Southampton arr 16 Jun departing Baltimore on 5 Jun on HOEGH TARGET. If you have been given a VIN keep checking HERE to see if your new LHD MS or MX is onboard. Don't forget to let me know!

You can follow the ships on this map. It is quite unique in that it is updated with the latest data available including satellite data, unlike others on the internet with 'periodic' updates.
Hoegh Neptune Ethos was seen in Istanbul yesterday. But I do not know where it is coiming from. Is it possible that it has out Model Y’s?

Sounds promising! I'm expecting a MS delivery late June in Finland and I got a hidden VIN 514xxx, is there a way to check if the vehicle is on the Grimaldi ship? Their cargo search seems to require a shipment number
Have you checked this site?
My cargo | Höegh Autoliners

Note that it does seems to take almost 2 months for Tesla to get the cars from Zeebrugge to Helsinki for a delivery. They apparently have some problems with logistics. My MS was confimed to to be in Zeebrugge 21.4. and I still don't have an exact delivery date, should be before middle of June.

So if you have a preliminary delivery date end of June, your car should already be in Zeebrugge and onwards.

Anyone else awaiting a blue model Y LR in mainland Europe? Ordered 2/2023 and keeps getting postphoned.
Tesla support told me the estimate is on September / October now..

This is getting really annoying, until last week it was still delivery within 2 months for new orders.

Anyone else awaiting a blue model Y LR in mainland Europe? Ordered 2/2023 and keeps getting postphoned.
Tesla support told me the estimate is on September / October now..

This is getting really annoying, until last week it was still delivery within 2 months for new orders.
I'm in the same boat as you; ordered in November 2022 and still waiting. Delivery has been pushed back 3 times already.

It's a fleet car, so I asked to cancel my order and to order a stock car, but even this request has been pending for >2 weeks now. Stock is getting smaller week by week.

I'm in the same boat as you; ordered in November 2022 and still waiting. Delivery has been pushed back 3 times already.

It's a fleet car, so I asked to cancel my order and to order a stock car, but even this request has been pending for >2 weeks now. Stock is getting smaller week by week.
What have you ordered? Seems odd that they haven't had stock of any configuration in over 6 months, lease companies can be a nightmare sometimes, they are just not proactive enough and if you find a stock car they don't react quick enough to reserve it.

What have you ordered? Seems odd that they haven't had stock of any configuration in over 6 months, lease companies can be a nightmare sometimes, they are just not proactive enough and if you find a stock car they don't react quick enough to reserve it.
I ordered a blue model Y LR, back interior and default 19” wheels.

Tesla dealership confirmed me they haven’t had any Blue model Y’s ever since Q4 of last year.

I guess they were waiting until giga Berlin was able to start painting the blue model Y. This happened 2 weeks ago, but now they are painting the Performance trims as of what I’m seeing on YouTube footage.

Other trims will probably be lower on the queue.