Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You’re welcome :)

So far update is AUTO ACHIEVE has arrived in Zeebrugge, now with estimated arrival as June 1st in Esbjerg.
VIKING CONSTANZA has been commuting between Germany and UK with what is probably VWs. She is scheduled to arrive in Esbjerg on June 8th now.

I tried asking the auto handling company in Esbjerg if they could give some more info, but no response. They probably don’t want to respond, as they otherwise would be flooded with requests asking for information. Wink wink, hint hint Tesla, your customers would like some transparency and openness :)

I feel your pain on hoping for early delivery. My 7 year old ICE car has been complaining on low battery voltage for months, but as I had already sold it to a dealer, wasn’t going to do anything about it. Today was the day it chose to go so low, it wouldn’t start :-(
So, now have to boost charge it, drive it to the dealer, with a “all is top notch here” smile and then be without a car until Tesla finds a way to get my car here. Sigh.
My Tesla SA confirmed to me this morning that they are expecting the cars to arrive in the beginning of June. That could indicate that the cars will be on AUTO ACHIEVE arriving June 1st and then allowing a few days for the cars to be distributed to the pick-up centers afterwards.

Sorry to hear about your car not wanting to start! I feel you pain about being without a car - but in best case, we will only be without our cars for a week or so. Fingers crossed! :)

Reactions: Mr Miserable
How accurate are the communicated EDD's from Tesla? I ordered a M3 RWD (fully standard) on April 21st by a leasing company. The next week Tesla gave me a call and told me that I would be getting my car at the end of May. At first, the EDD was between 13/26 May, a while later it changed to 20/31 May. Today it is the 31st and I haven't received any information regarding the delivery (note that I received those EDD's by a Tesla support agent since the order is placed by a leasing company and I have no information available through the app). Unfortunately, the Tesla support agent is no longer responding on my emails. I wonder how accurate that EDD is. FYI, I did receive a VIN very early on in the process.

How accurate are the communicated EDD's from Tesla? I ordered a M3 RWD (fully standard) on April 21st by a leasing company. The next week Tesla gave me a call and told me that I would be getting my car at the end of May. At first, the EDD was between 13/26 May, a while later it changed to 20/31 May. Today it is the 31st and I haven't received any information regarding the delivery (note that I received those EDD's by a Tesla support agent since the order is placed by a leasing company and I have no information available through the app). Unfortunately, the Tesla support agent is no longer responding on my emails. I wonder how accurate that EDD is. FYI, I did receive a VIN very early on in the process.
Unfortunately the EDD are very unreliable in most cases. For example my EDD when I ordered was Feb-March and I’m still waiting in Ireland.

In other news there are reports that Thames Highway has loaded Tesla’s in Zeebrugge today and arriving into Dublin port tomorrow. Apparently visual confirmation of Teslas being loaded.

Reactions: cheeseboss
You’ve answered your own question. You would be very lucky for anything about Tesla to be accurate 😂

The EDD are not terribly accurate prior to VIN allocation however if you have a VIN the EDD should be pretty much spot on. The twist in your case is the leasing company's involvement which in theory should not be an issue but so very often is.

SUNBELT SPIRIT is currently in transit of the Suez Canal but we already know her next stop will be Tarragona, Spain on 4 Jun. This is unlikely to be on Tesla business.
We know she has a shipment of RHD cars onboard and I don't expect they will be unloaded in Tarragona.

Dear Mr Miserable,
Any idea about “GRANDE NEW JERSEY”?
I’m still waiting for my Model X order from Jan. ‘21
I'm afraid I've had no reports of her carrying any Teslas.
The next ship will be to the UK departing Baltimore on 5 Jun- HOEGH TARGET arr Southampton on 16 Jun, ironically delivering LHD vehicles. (Tesla having decided not to produce RHD MS/MX)
The ship then heads to Le Havre and Antwerp. (Teslas have been unloaded in Le Havre previously)
Keep a lookout for your VIN arriving around 5 Jun.....

My Tesla SA confirmed to me this morning that they are expecting the cars to arrive in the beginning of June. That could indicate that the cars will be on AUTO ACHIEVE arriving June 1st and then allowing a few days for the cars to be distributed to the pick-up centers afterwards.

Sorry to hear about your car not wanting to start! I feel you pain about being without a car - but in best case, we will only be without our cars for a week or so. Fingers crossed! :)

haven't been keeping an eye on Drammen, Norway much recently however I note the port is awash with Model Y at the moment.

AUTO ACHIEVE was initially estimated to go from Zeebrugge directly to Esbjerg, arriving today. However, it looks like the scheduled changed, so instead she is going to Drammen first (as if they needed more Teslas to flood the place), then Gothenburg and finally Esbjerg on June 5th.
She then returns to Zeebrugge on June 7th, to then go directly to Esbjerg, arriving on June 9th.

VIKING CONSTANZA is still hauling VW's to the UK, but is scheduled to arrive in Esbjerg from Zeebrugge on either June 5th or June 8th (Esbjerg port says the 5th, shipping handling company the 8th)

WESER HIGHWAY is new player in the game, not often visiting Esbjerg, but also will arrive from Zeebrugge to Esbjerg on June 11th

So sadly not much coming into Esbjerg at the moment, but looks like next week will be busy there :)

I'm afraid I've had no reports of her carrying any Teslas.
The next ship will be to the UK departing Baltimore on 5 Jun- HOEGH TARGET arr Southampton on 16 Jun, ironically delivering LHD vehicles. (Tesla having decided not to produce RHD MS/MX)
The ship then heads to Le Havre and Antwerp. (Teslas have been unloaded in Le Havre previously)
Keep a lookout for your VIN arriving around 5 Jun.....
My sales advisor told me a ship left Baltimore around the weekend with Model X (and I presume S) and is headed to at least Zeebrugge within 3 weeks. It could be the same ship; he was under the understanding that ships from Baltimore take 3 weeks to Europe.

@Mr Miserable your input will be appreciated on the following inquiry -

Around a week ago, the Customs in Israel had a fault in their world currencies software, which caused the DMV to not be able to get updates on Customs release and therefore could not supply vehicle license, which caused the inability to release the cars to people. Not just Teslas BTW.
As suspected before, GRANDE MEDITERRANEO is the carrier of Model Y's and was expected to hit Ashdod Israel on 1.6. During this week it was updated to 3.6 and currently even that seems impossible since it has to stop first on Izmir Turkey.
My suspicion is that she got an order to hold still until the delivery issue is resolved in order not to dock and pay docking fees in vain.
Indeed she held still outside Salerno for few days, and only docked there this morning.
This morning the delivery issue in Israel seems to be resolved as people got their Model 3's and I can't help to think it's related.

Also people who talked to Tesla reps where told the delay in Model Y's delivery is caused now by the ship running late, not by the software issue.

Do you have her current itinerary? Do you think there's a connection between her delay and the delivery issues?

Last edited:
My sales advisor told me a ship left Baltimore around the weekend with Model X (and I presume S) and is headed to at least Zeebrugge within 3 weeks. It could be the same ship; he was under the understanding that ships from Baltimore take 3 weeks to Europe.
Ships from Baltimore to Europe take about 10 days. The Grande New Jersey left Baltimore on May 23 and it will arrive in Antwerp today, after which it will head to Bremerhaven, where it will arrive on June 3, and then it will go to Australia. I am attaching her programming, although it seems that it is ahead of schedule.

Attachments

• IMG_20230601_125153.jpg
    IMG_20230601_125153.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 47