Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Now that Hoegh Target has left, I can for sure say that my S LR is not on it, and hasn’t been on any previous Hoegh ship (as even old shipments are found on their site with VIN). My hidden Vin is a high 513xxx.

I still have an edd for 28-30 June. Would suggest some other carrier is also used from US to Europe, or has been. Like I earlier said, previous shipments from Central Europe to Finland took 1,5-2 months (maybe not a normal situation, but happened, scheduled ships but no s/x).
My car arrived to Rotterdam 30.3. and delivery date is today. Apparently it arrived to Finland last week.
This is a whopping 71 days to get it delivered after arriving to Europe.

Total is 824 days from order to delivery :p

Hello @Mr Miserable

Do you have any information about shipments that is sent to Turkey. I have received my VIN on 2nd of June for Model Y and completed all the payments so I was looking for some information about shipments. It should most probably arrive to Istanbul or maybe İzmir. I would be really happy if you can share any info you have.

Hello @Mr Miserable

Do you have any information about shipments that is sent to Turkey. I have received my VIN on 2nd of June for Model Y and completed all the payments so I was looking for some information about shipments. It should most probably arrive to Istanbul or maybe İzmir. I would be really happy if you can share any info you have.
I think Turkey is being supplied from Berlin and the logistics from Berlin seem to vary making it difficult to positively identify shipments.
What are the 1st 3 letters of your VIN?

Yes that's a Berlin VIN.
I don't have anything for you, but if I do hear anything I will post it here.
In the meantime, if you find out whether Tesla are using Derince or Izmir, or both, to import do let me know. Thank you.
They are using both Derince and Izmir for import. Some of the previous imports 2-3 weeks ago were from Derince and the last import was from Izmir. Thank you.

Yes that's a Berlin VIN.
I don't have anything for you, but if I do hear anything I will post it here.
In the meantime, if you find out whether Tesla are using Derince or Izmir, or both, to import do let me know. Thank you.
One information I found is that some people says this GRANDE EUROPA may be carrying the Model Y's to Turkey. My VIN was assigned on 2nd of June and it seems that this ship has started its route on 2nd of June so it may be correct. Only thing that doubts me is this ship has departed from Antwerp because previously they were coming from Barcelona. Do you have any idea about this?

09 Jun 23 Summary

SUNBELT SPIRIT
has arrived in Southampton.

GLOVIS SUNLIGHT Revised ETA Barcelona 11 Jun.

GRANDE CALIFORNIA Revised ETA Zeebrugge 12 Jun. (Routed via scheduled stops in Turkey & Italy).

GRANDE TORINO ETA Southampton 24 Jun. Not yet positively confirmed to be carrying Teslas but highly likely to be.

MORNING CECILIE More RWD MY for US/Canada. ETA Tacoma 13 Jun and New Westminster (Vancouver) 17 Jun.

HOEGH ASIA which arrives in Zeebrugge on 23 Jun is a possible carrier too. Easily checked if you have a VIN.

A VIN allocation suggests that there could be an MS/MX shipment onboard PATRIOT ETA Bremerhaven 14 Jun and Antwerp 18 Jun. These are not usual ports of entry for Teslas but because of the small number of vehicles involved it may mean that Tesla may not have a choice. The ship is stopping first in Southampton but not in the Western Docks, which would be used if she was unloading Teslas.

There is a probable MS/MX shipment to Southampton arr 16 Jun departing Baltimore on HOEGH TARGET. If you have been given a VIN keep checking HERE to see if your new LHD MS or MX is onboard. Don't forget to let me know!

A game of musical chairs is happening at Pier 80 in San Francisco at the moment. The ships involved are VIKING ADVENTURE and VIKING DRIVE. Worth keeping an eye on.

You can follow the ships on this map. It is quite unique in that it is updated with the latest data available including satellite data, unlike others on the internet with 'periodic' updates.