Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
... mine is the same VIN has gone as have payment details etc
I noticed that I had a VIN early Tuesday, and still have it today and EDD July 8-23 in the UK for my MYP.

Curiously NO hidden VIN as per this guide, no Final Invoice but do have "Please pay off your remaining balance prior to delivery" and a VIN on screen just under the RN. It had switched to Please Pay on Monday, and perhaps the VIN was there too, as that was not where I was looking.

This tallies with being allocated 1st Texas working day after CRYSTAL RAY sailed.

These forums suggest Final Invoice will be once it's at Suez. It's a company car, so really can't pay until there's paperwork for our books.

I noticed that I had a VIN early Tuesday, and still have it today and EDD July 8-23 in the UK for my MYP.

Curiously NO hidden VIN as per this guide, no Final Invoice but do have "Please pay off your remaining balance prior to delivery" and a VIN on screen just under the RN. It had switched to Please Pay on Monday, and perhaps the VIN was there too, as that was not where I was looking.

This tallies with being allocated 1st Texas working day after CRYSTAL RAY sailed.

These forums suggest Final Invoice will be once it's at Suez. It's a company car, so really can't pay until there's paperwork for our books.
Ignore this last batch of info - just had Delivery Centre call to bring me forward to June 30th confirmed date. Eeked out a last-minute allocation from GRANDE TORINO.

Reactions: CaptStealthy
I have doubts on the ETA for Viking Sea, on some websites I see ETA for July 3rd some for July 8th. Which one do you guys think?
At the moment her scheduled ETA remains 08 Jul however you will recall that I was a bit surprised by this as I reckoned she could arrive around 2 or 3 Jul. At her current speed she should arrive on 4 Jul but that does not mean a berth is available for her to unload. So, although she might arrive on 4 Jul she may have to wait until 08 Jul to dock. Clearly a whole load of road transporters will have been booked in advance too and so even if she does dock early it doesn't mean that you will get your car earlier.

One of the problems of using Southampton Western Docks especially in the summer months (and weekends) is that priority for berths is always given to cruise ships who will generally have booked their berth about 12 months in advance. GRANDE TORINO has arrived off Southampton and will have to wait until a cruise ship departs this evening before she is able to enter the port to unload.