Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There is absolutely no chance that COSCO UNIVERSE has any cars onboard, never mind Teslas! Trust me on this.
Look at the map. Read my summaries. At the moment I'm doing them every couple of days but as soon as it hots up I will return to a daily summary. My last summary is here.
So you think my car is on CRYSTAL RAY? If that’s true, I owe you one! Barcelona - Tilburg = 14 hours with a normal car let it say 2 days with a truck. So delivery in the week of 17th of July??

Just picked up my Model 3!

Nice that in the UK they still come with matts, charging cable type A and then the home charger!

Mine came also with a curbed wheel :(

They said to book an appointment and they would fix. Hopefully someone will come to my house to fix it rather than me having to go there again

@Mr Miserable had 38 miles on the odometer btw. Maybe it's one of those cars you said?

IMG_3428.JPG

• Informative
Reactions: navguy12
Just picked up my Model 3!

Nice that in the UK they still come with matts, charging cable type A and then the home charger!

Mine came also with a curbed wheel :(

They said to book an appointment and they would fix. Hopefully someone will come to my house to fix it rather than me having to go there again

@Mr Miserable had 38 miles on the odometer btw. Maybe it's one of those cars you said?

View attachment 954353
Shame about the wheel - it's still a great car - enjoy!
BTW to put your mind at rest about it being a reject - if it's on a 23 plate and 1st registered date is today, then you know it's brand new.

Last edited:
It looks like there may have been a change of mind regarding GRAND SAPPHIRE.
She departed the anchorage but is now loitering and it looks like she is more likely to head into the main Shanghai terminal rather than Shanghai South.
This could be the related to the Vancouver port strike.
I wonder whether the shipment has been cancelled until such time as the strike is over and the backlog is cleared.
This won't please the compound planners at Shanghai South which is already short of space when the ships run on schedule.
We might see more ships using Taicang or Haitong if Shanghai South is too congested.

SUMMARY 08 Jul 23

VIKING SEA
has moved to a more sheltered anchorage off Vancouver Island and is clearly waiting for the port strike to conclude.

CRYSTAL RAY She is bound for Barcelona ETA 9 Jul (deemed unlikely to head to Southampton afterwards.) 3458 MY and 762 M3.

MORNING MARGARETA is on her way to New Westminster ETA 15/16 Jul.

HOEGH TRIDENT arrives Zeebrugge 23 Jul with confirmed MY onboard. If you have your VIN check to see if your car is onboard a Hoegh ship by entering your VIN HERE.

GRANDE MIRAFIORI I suspect she is bound for Southampton ETA probably around 4 Aug.

GLOVIS CLIPPER departed Pier 80 San Francisco bound for Taiwan ETA 17 Jul.

MALAYSIA GRACE departed Shanghai South for Nagoya, which I normally associate with Toyota. So she may not be carrying Teslas.

GRAND SAPPHIRE should be alongside Shanghai South loading more MY for Canada however she remains loitering off the coast for the moment. I wonder if a decision to delay further shipments to Canada until further notice has been made.....

You can follow the ships on this map where the ships positions are updated regularly via satellite.

SUMMARY 08 Jul 23

VIKING SEA
has moved to a more sheltered anchorage off Vancouver Island and is clearly waiting for the port strike to conclude.

CRYSTAL RAY She is bound for Barcelona ETA 9 Jul (deemed unlikely to head to Southampton afterwards.) 3458 MY and 762 M3.

HOEGH TRIDENT arrives Zeebrugge 23 Jul with confirmed MY onboard. If you have your VIN check to see if your car is onboard a Hoegh ship by entering your VIN HERE.

GRANDE MIRAFIORI I suspect she is bound for Southampton ETA probably around 4 Aug.

MALAYSIA GRACE departed Shanghai South for Nagoya, which I normally associate with Toyota. So she may not be carrying Teslas.

GRAND SAPPHIRE should be alongside Shanghai South loading more MY for Canada however she remains loitering off the coast for the moment. I wonder if a decision to delay further shipments to Canada until further notice has been made.....

You can follow the ships on this map where the ships positions are updated regularly via satellite.
Hello from Koper port, guy here that unloads and loads cars onto the vessels and parks them inside here.
RCC AMERICA is anchored and waiting for tomorrow to dock.
Many people are saying its carrying teslas. Anything on that?
Can confirm tomorrow and say how many teslas are onboard, if u guys dont have any info on that.

Hello from Koper port, guy here that unloads and loads cars onto the vessels and parks them inside here.
RCC AMERICA is anchored and waiting for tomorrow to dock.
Many people are saying its carrying teslas. Anything on that?
Can confirm tomorrow and say how many teslas are onboard, if u guys dont have any info on that.
Welcome to the thread!
I don't think she is likely to be carrying any Teslas, either from Berlin or Shanghai.
Let me know if I'm wrong though!

SUMMARY 08 Jul 23

VIKING SEA

Crystal ray will be 10 July in Barcelona.