Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know where ”Morning Carina” will head to after Zeebrugge? Or will she onload everything in Zeebrugge?

I have ordered a model y rwd white/black (china made) and its most likley on that ship since i dont get any matches on HOEGH.

I live in Sweden and wanna figur out how they are going to deliver it to sweden?
Becuase i live near Stockholm and the car should be delivered to Sodertalje, but i dont see any ships going from Zeebrugge to Sodertalje anytime soon.

My EDD is 12-26 sep and on final invoice 21 sep.
If you have any info please let me know.

Tesla Model Ys from Berlin moved to the port of Zeebrugge. Any idea of possible destinations? Taiwan, maybe, or some other European port?

I suspect that MiG cars are being moved by rail from Berlin and then exported via Antwerp to Turkey and Israel.
I don't track these shipments which I regard as being intra-European. (yes, my old geography teacher is rolling in his grave).
However I will if the ship continues on to Taiwan or seems likely to.

Are Berlin made model Y's exported from Zeebrugge?

Anyone know if Tesla use any other ports when exporting cars? Ie from the nortern coast to Scandinavia?

Bit of a small FYI because there isn't a lot of info really. My wife has a Model Y RWD in Midnight Silver/Black interior on order as a company car, they cars now in her app (has been about 3 weeks) and has an estimated delivery date 25th - 30th September. I can't check the web account for a chassis number as its a company car but I assume she's been allocated a VIN etc if the cars been passed into her App. Trying to work out what boat it might be on so i'll keep tracking the thread!

Bit of a small FYI because there isn't a lot of info really. My wife has a Model Y RWD in Midnight Silver/Black interior on order as a company car, they cars now in her app (has been about 3 weeks) and has an estimated delivery date 25th - 30th September. I can't check the web account for a chassis number as its a company car but I assume she's been allocated a VIN etc if the cars been passed into her App. Trying to work out what boat it might be on so i'll keep tracking the thread!
I suspect the car is already in the UK as I don't believe there is a ship enroute.

Reactions: hoppo1979
SUMMARY 24 Aug 23

HOEGH TOKYO
due to arrive in Zeebrugge on 2 Sep. She is confirmed to be carrying some MY.
If you have a VIN then you can check to see if your car is onboard by clicking HERE. Don't forget to let me know if you successfully find your car!

HOEGH DETROIT ETA Zeebrugge 9 Sep. Not yet confirmed to be carrying Teslas.
If you have a VIN then you can check to see if your car is onboard by clicking HERE. Don't forget to let me know if you successfully find your car!

MORNING COMPOSER has now arrived in Vancouver.

DREAM DIVA Vancouver ETA ~30 Aug

MORNING CAROL has arrived in Dubai.

TURANDOT Brisbane
GLOVIS CARAVEL Port Kembla Both these ships have been delayed docking for some reason.

GLOVIS SPIRIT Pier 80 - Taiwan ETA 28 Aug

Loading at Shanghai at the moment is HOEGH JEDDAH (Zeebrugge 25 Sep) and THERMOPYLAE (Barcelona 20 Sep). Both are suspects for the moment.

Track the ships here. Positions are the most accurate available (via satellite).

Reactions: XHabjab
Hello, I have a MSLR Red 19" on order in Dubai, Tesla says Sept. delivery but no specific date. I expect, if they are correct, it was on Hoegh Trader out of Baltimore. Moored in Zebrugge on Aug. 22nd, underway now. Does anybody know what the turn around is in Zubrugge for MS/X and if there is a carrier scheduled from Zebrugge to Jebel Ali?

Thanks!

Hello,

Disregarding the fact that the Morning Carina has arrived on-time in Zeebrugge, it seems like delivery has been delayed by at least a week.

We are multiple customers that were expecting to receive our car in North of France by tomorrow and we just receive a message informing us of that delay.

Hello,

Disregarding the fact that the Morning Carina has arrived on-time in Zeebrugge, it seems like delivery has been delayed by at least a week.

We are multiple customers that were expecting to receive our car in North of France by tomorrow and we just receive a message informing us of that delay.
I can confirm this for my delivery in the Netherlands. It is now pushed to the 2nd week of september. This can also be because the car is on Hoegh Tokyo (lease company order, so I do not have a VIN to check it). Strange, what are they waiting for?