Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla website has now updated Model 3 UK deliveries to September/October (was Aug/Sept), whereas rest of europe seems to be Oct/Nov.

Seems like there may be shipments en-route or leaving soon unless this is baloney? Looking through this thread it seems no known M3's in transit?

UK inventory also getting lower, however I did notice some "coming soon" models appear on inventory (in transit?) for about a day earlier this week, then they disappeared again.

I have a M3 on order with no current delivery date showing (did have VIN for August delivery but had to decline as out of country), with potential Highland changes this is getting interesting!

• Informative
Reactions: Chocochip
I contacted Tesla in Greece today, didn't really get any helpful info.
They told me the car is not yet in Greece (obviously), I asked if the car will arrive by sea from Zeebrugge or by land and she said "by sea", and when I asked her with what company she told me "we cannot give that information"... imagine buying a 100k car and they don't give you a tracking option while I can track the 20€ tool I bought for my coffee machine.

Does anyone have any guesses as to what ship might be coming from Zeebrugge to Piraeus, Greece? Unless it's moved by land and the Tesla rep was wrong, so I guess we wouldn't be able to track it.

Edit: That's for a Model S LR

I was able to run a search on what ships are en route to arrive in Piraeus, are cargo vessels and started from Belgium, none has started from Zeebrugge.
I don't know if there's any chance they were moved by land from Zeebrugge to Antwerpen, because we have 2 ships that left Antwerpen and are coming to Piraeus.

I'm willing to bet on Mr. Miserable on that the cars will come by land though, over what the Tesla rep said.

I was able to run a search on what ships are en route to arrive in Piraeus, are cargo vessels and started from Belgium, none has started from Zeebrugge.
I don't know if there's any chance they were moved by land from Zeebrugge to Antwerpen, because we have 2 ships that left Antwerpen and are coming to Piraeus.

I'm willing to bet on Mr. Miserable on that the cars will come by land though, over what the Tesla rep said.
We can be pretty certain they won't be arriving on a container ship, so you can rule out those ships.
There is some evidence to suggest that Antwerp has been used to move some Berlin-built cars to Southern Europe and so Antwerp can't be ruled out completely however I suspect your car will be shipped from Zeebrugge, albeit not non-stop to Piraeus.

Reactions: TasosT
I note NEPTUNE HORIZON is due to arrive in Koper on 5 Sep. She departed Taicang on 12 Aug and earns a place at the top of the list of suspects.
Unless we get some sort of confirmation from Koper of what was unloaded from her, she will probably forever remain just a suspect.

What about HOEGH Tokyo, it is just loitering around Livorno for days now. What might be the reason it stays there so long without (un)loading?
Yes I'm puzzled too however with a revised ETA in Zeebrugge of 2 Sep, she can afford not to leave Livorno until Monday.
Let's see what happens to LAKE COMO - this ship has arrived and anchored up but at an anchorage much closer to the port. It looks like she will dock before HOEGH TOKYO.

I contacted Tesla in Greece today, didn't really get any helpful info.
They told me the car is not yet in Greece (obviously), I asked if the car will arrive by sea from Zeebrugge or by land and she said "by sea", and when I asked her with what company she told me "we cannot give that information"... imagine buying a 100k car and they don't give you a tracking option while I can track the 20€ tool I bought for my coffee machine.

Does anyone have any guesses as to what ship might be coming from Zeebrugge to Piraeus, Greece? Unless it's moved by land and the Tesla rep was wrong, so I guess we wouldn't be able to track it.

Edit: That's for a Model S LR
Usually cars going to Greece are moved by land to Barcelona and then the ship goes from Barcelona to Piraeus. That happened to my car from Berlin( MYLR ). I am not sure about MS & MX but my TA has said to me that all cars coming to Greece come through Barcelona.

Yes I'm puzzled too however with a revised ETA in Zeebrugge of 2 Sep, she can afford not to leave Livorno until Monday.
Let's see what happens to LAKE COMO - this ship has arrived and anchored up but at an anchorage much closer to the port. It looks like she will dock before HOEGH TOKYO.
My theory has been that it was planned stop by Tesla. Tesla wanted to wait in Lake Como from Shanghai to load more cars to distribute Europe, there for a planned stop outside Livorno. What I can tell Lake Como has Livorno as final destination?

My theory has been that it was planned stop by Tesla. Tesla wanted to wait in Lake Como from Shanghai to load more cars to distribute Europe, there for a planned stop outside Livorno. What I can tell Lake Como has Livorno as final destination?
As i said before, i have a contact at kess line, they said that tokyo is waiting because the terminal is full. He also said tesla has ordered them to wait for this vessel before they can do delivery to sodertalje in sweden.
Because they dont have enough volyum.

I have just noted that we have 2 ships heading for Pier 80, CRYSTAL RAY and K.ASIAN BEAUTY arriving on 27th and 29th respectively. If they are Tesla associated we can assume they will possibly head to Japan and/or Taiwan.
We shall see....
CRYSTAL RAY has arrived in San Francisco but has not docked at Pier 80 - she has just anchored in the bay.
According to a local contact, nothing is scheduled to dock at Pier 80 in the near future.
I'll continue to monitor the situation, just in case.