Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So to summarize, we have:

GLOVIS COSMOS ETA Southampton 3 Oct.

CRYSTAL RAY ETA Zeebrugge around 17 Oct

DREAM DIVA ETA Vancouver around 6 Oct

ASIAN CAPTAIN ETA Izmir 18 Oct, KOPER 22 Oct

There is also a possibility that Teslas are being moved on GRANDE ROMA to Thailand (5 Oct) Ashdod (25 Oct) and Zeebrugge (5 Nov).
It's unusually busy for this phase of the quarter - it looks like it will be a bumper Q4!

Reactions: XHabjab

There is also a possibility that Teslas are being moved on GRANDE ROMA to Thailand (5 Oct) Ashdod (25 Oct) and Zeebrugge (5 Nov).
It's unusually busy for this phase of the quarter - it looks like it will be a bumper Q4!
Thanks for the summary.

Ordered the highlander (re) on the first day of them being available. Delivery window is 17/10 to 18/11. Since I’m in Portugal will the ship stop in Barcelona and deliver the cars to the Iberian peninsula or they will arrive and Belgium and bring the cars by trucks?

Thanks for the summary.

Ordered the highlander (re) on the first day of them being available. Delivery window is 17/10 to 18/11. Since I’m in Portugal will the ship stop in Barcelona and deliver the cars to the Iberian peninsula or they will arrive and Belgium and bring the cars by trucks?
No sign of a stop in Barcelona at the moment and the timings for Zeebrugge would suggest there won't be either.
I don't think we will be waiting long for a ship that will head direct to Barcelona.....

Last edited:

Do you know when will depart ASIAN CAPTAIN port of Shanghai ?
Screenshot 2023-09-26 075321.png

I haven't yet found any news about VINs assigned for the new model 3. Does anyone have any news on this?

I hope that for Italy something arrives from the first ships, and they don't make us wait for the Asian captain, because it would mean waiting an extra week at least.

I haven't yet found any news about VINs assigned for the new model 3. Does anyone have any news on this?

I hope that for Italy something arrives from the first ships, and they don't make us wait for the Asian captain, because it would mean waiting an extra week at least.
Nobody got their VIN yet :/
on my end in France i think they're processing the paperwork they asked last week and then from that they will start to assign VINs soon ? that's my theory.

Reactions: JAMESHENRY1
Hi, I'm following this topic for a while. Thanks for collecting all these details. I though I share my order details, to avoid coming to conclusions without enough information ;)
I order my old M3 LR on the 8th July in Sweden, my expected delivery date is 6th October-20th December. Keeping my fingers crossed that it's Crystal Ray, but who knows :rolleyes: I guess I was among the first ones to be moved to highland.

So Glovis Cosmos is going to Antwerp or Southamtop ? This is the real question
Mr Miserable is the expert, but it looks to be a different spreadsheet detailing ships from Europe to Africa so Southampton isn't showing at its not the last destination before Africa, the ships AIS says its off to Southampton now which will be accurate, i'd guess its off to Antwerp after Southampton and then Antwerp to Durban, Africa as per that spreadsheet.

In short, to answer your specific question, the ship is definitely heading to Southampton now as thats what its AIS is set to.

Last edited:
Hi!
I'm new here too.
Asian Captain left port of Shanghai! Wuwa also posted a short where you can see the ship getting loaded with new Tesla Model 3 Highland.

1695738648112.png

Hopefully mine is on that ship, EDD is 16 November - 30 January