Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got my RN on 20/09 and the app is showing an estimated delivery date of 7/10 - 23/10. Ordered on salary sacrifice via LeasePlan, Model Y, RHD, Midnight Grey, 20” wheels, black interior. Hoping that I’ll be matched to one incoming via Glovis Cosmos otherwise I’m not seeing how that EDD is possible!

ordered an M3P around the 18th of August, in red with a white interior, no edd or vin yet, Tesla called today and offered a white/white, but declined as already have a white one and wanted a change.

Hopefully, it will be matched on the Glovis

Thanks

IMG_0141.jpeg
I don’t know if this changes anything at all.
But I wake up - check the Tesla app. And now a “start button“ appeared for scheduling a delivery. When I click it, it just says “come back later” “ we will contact you with delivery info”
it wasn’t there before so I take It positively. I’m looking at you Crystal Ray….👀👀

Reactions: Joost1976
View attachment 978081I don’t know if this changes anything at all.
But I wake up - check the Tesla app. And now a “start button“ appeared for scheduling a delivery. When I click it, it just says “come back later” “ we will contact you with delivery info”
it wasn’t there before so I take It positively. I’m looking at you Crystal Ray….👀👀

Same message for some time, from 13 Oktober - 7 December for The Netherlands. Als hoping for the Crystal Ray

You can check if you have VIN assigned if you have Google Chrome install Tesla Vin Finder extension

Or just click here : https://www.tesla.com/teslaaccount/oxp-bff-api/user-orders

Last edited:
No VIN assigned in the app yet, hoping for Glovis Cosmos car, EDD 1/10-7/11. Order is via salary sacrifice fleet, not direct from Tesla.
Same here. Ordered via NHS and ALD are the leasing agent.

MYLR, Silver, White interior.
Ordered 3rd Sep. No VIN but had a 2 week shifting EDD window all through September. Last week changed to 1st Oct - 7th Nov.