Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
GLOVIS SPLENDOR has departed Shanghai South.
I think it fairly certain that she will be heading to Southampton with an ETA of 4 Dec.
I don't think she will have any Model 3 Highland on board - just MY.

MORNING CAPO is moving in to Shanghai South. She should head off to Thailand, probably with Teslas.

Interesting news, the swedish union for Tesla workers are on strike and there's a blockade at all ports in Sweden in the way of dock workers refusing to touch any Teslas inbound. Tesla Sweden is working around this, but haven't yet said how.

GLOVIS SPLENDOR has departed Shanghai South.
I think it fairly certain that she will be heading to Southampton with an ETA of 4 Dec.
I don't think she will have any Model 3 Highland on board - just MY.

MORNING CAPO is moving in to Shanghai South. She should head off to Thailand, probably with Teslas.
Good morning Mr. Miserable.

Do we know if the MYs that are being sent from Shanghai come with the restyling that began on October 1 in China?

Good morning Mr. Miserable.

Do we know if the MYs that are being sent from Shanghai come with the restyling that began on October 1 in China?
We don't, however we know that Tesla don't like options or anything else that complicates the production line - much like the Ford "any colour, as long as it's black" philosophy. On that basis, if the production lines have adopted the restyling then it's highly likely that these are being shipped everywhere.

Reactions: navguy12
@FJWH I am waiting on the same delivery.
I have ordered a M3LR and I got the same delivery date as you have. (21 november - 5 december)
Hoeghe does not list my VIN.

I was hoping on the Glovis Champion, but after the Suez channel this has destination Barcelona. :-(

Right now I am tracking these boats:
- Glovis Champion (since the Suez channel it has destination Barcelona)
- Glovis Challenge (still on its way to the Suez channel; according to the TeslaCarriers GSheet it goes to Barcelona)
- Tannhauser (still on its way to the Suez channel)
- Asteria Leader (still on its way to the Suez channel)
- Grande Roma (since the Suez channel it has destination Southampton)
- Hoegh Trigger (my VIN it not known by Hoeghe)

Reactions: FJWH
Hi
Do you have any information about the next delivery of model Y performance to Israel?
@FJWH I am waiting on the same delivery.
I have ordered a M3LR and I got the same delivery date as you have. (21 november - 5 december)
Hoeghe does not list my VIN.

I was hoping on the Glovis Champion, but after the Suez channel this has destination Barcelona. :-(

Right now I am tracking these boats:
- Glovis Champion (since the Suez channel it has destination Barcelona)
- Glovis Challenge (still on its way to the Suez channel; according to the TeslaCarriers GSheet it goes to Barcelona)
- Tannhauser (still on its way to the Suez channel)
- Asteria Leader (still on its way to the Suez channel)
- Grande Roma (since the Suez channel it has destination Southampton)
- Hoegh Trigger (my VIN it not known by Hoeghe)

I have nothing more than the boats mentioned.
These were found with Google.
I checked the destination with myshiptracking.
This way I found out that the boat that would go to Zeebrugge according to the TeslaCarriers GSheet was going to Barcelona. (maybe not the final destination?)

All boats with temporary destination Suez channel, can potential go to Israel.
Just keep an eye on the boats and see when the destination is updated.

by the way:
@FJWH

I just called Tesla Netherlands and asked for the boat that holds my given VIN number.
The service appartment called me back and let me know that the VIN is on the Tannhauser. :D
OK That's interesting. I had discounted this ship on the basis that it looked a very Hyundai/Kia type itinerary.
I will add TANNHAUSER to the tracking map.
She is currently scheduled to arrive in Zeebrugge on 25 Nov.

Mr M. is it just me, it seems very unusual to be this late in a quarter and Tesla only have one ship on the way to UK? I appreciate M3 will be in limited numbers but...?
I'm not expecting any M3 on this ship. I don't believe they have started RHD builds yet.
So MY only. I suspect it will be the last shipment to the UK in Q4.

• Informative
Reactions: XHabjab
I'm not expecting any M3 on this ship. I don't believe they have started RHD builds yet.
So MY only. I suspect it will be the last shipment to the UK in Q4.
Mr M, my company ordered 66 Y’s and 3’s at the beginning of October. Quite a few of us are still waiting for M3 LR RWD. A couple of us ordered blue of which there are zero on Inventory . We’ve been told end of Nov. We have RN number and have been told no cars yet allocated.
From that info I’m going to stick my neck out and say there very may be the last of the M3’s on the way

Reactions: Mr Miserable
An overdue summary:

HOEGH TRIGGER Zeebrugge 24 Nov. Confirmed to be carrying Teslas. Input your VIN HERE to see if your car is on this ship.

GLOVIS CHALLENGE Barcelona 22 Nov

TANNHAUSER Zeebrugge 25 Nov

GLOVIS SPLENDOR Southampton 04 Dec

GLOVIS CLIPPER Pier 80 to S Korea.

RCC AMSTERDAM -Pier 80 to S Korea.

GRAND DAHLIA Vancouver 27 Nov

You can follow these ships on the NEW tracking map HERE.

Reactions: XHabjab and Berdel