Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
An update...

MORNING CHAMPION, arrived at the port of Barcelona last morning and is currently unloading. We will see if it finally heads towards Zeebrugge when it leaves Barcelona or, on the contrary, decides to unload all the cars to transport them by road in trucks and meet the delivery dates that appear to French, German or Austrian buyers, among others. ETA Zeebrugge, Dec 31.

TITUS, Southampton 18 Jan & Zeebrugge 20 Jan. Sailing through the Indian Ocean towards the Cape of Good Hope.

HOEGH DETROIT, Zeebrugge 22 Jan. Sailing across the Indian Ocean towards the Cape of Good Hope. At the moment, there is no confirmation that it transports Teslas and I don't have much hope either, however, if someone who is waiting for a car in a country in northern Europe and has a VIN, they can check if their car is on said ship through the following link ...

Cargo Tracking | RoRo tracking | Höegh Autoliners

If any search is successful, please report it.

GLOVIS SUMMIT, another ship sailing through the Indian Ocean towards the Cape of Good Hope. Its final destination is Barcelona, where it will arrive on January 19. It is unknown if it is in the Tesla business.

GLOVIS CARAVEL, today we have unpleasant news for Tesla. After arriving at the Australian port of Brisbane, the ship did not pass the quarantine when the authorities detected an infestation of bedbugs on board, so it turned around and returned to China with a few thousand cars.

MORNING CECILIE, yesterday left the South Port of Shanghai for possible South Korea with a shipment of Teslas. However, we have to wait for a clear satellite image of the port to confirm it, since today was cloudy and we were not able to see if there were any cars missing compared to the image from last day 24.

An update...

MORNING CHAMPION, arrived at the port of Barcelona last morning and is currently unloading. We will see if it finally heads towards Zeebrugge when it leaves Barcelona or, on the contrary, decides to unload all the cars to transport them by road in trucks and meet the delivery dates that appear to French, German or Austrian buyers, among others. ETA Zeebrugge, Dec 31.

TITUS, Southampton 18 Jan & Zeebrugge 20 Jan. Sailing through the Indian Ocean towards the Cape of Good Hope.

HOEGH DETROIT, Zeebrugge 22 Jan. Sailing across the Indian Ocean towards the Cape of Good Hope. At the moment, there is no confirmation that it transports Teslas and I don't have much hope either, however, if someone who is waiting for a car in a country in northern Europe and has a VIN, they can check if their car is on said ship through the following link ...

GLOVIS SUMMIT, another ship sailing through the Indian Ocean towards the Cape of Good Hope. Its final destination is Barcelona, where it will arrive on January 19. It is unknown if it is in the Tesla business.

GLOVIS CARAVEL, today we have unpleasant news for Tesla. After arriving at the Australian port of Brisbane, the ship did not pass the quarantine when the authorities detected an infestation of bedbugs on board, so it turned around and returned to China with a few thousand cars.

MORNING CECILIE, yesterday left the South Port of Shanghai for possible South Korea with a shipment of Teslas. However, we have to wait for a clear satellite image of the port to confirm it, since today was cloudy and we were not able to see if there were any cars missing compared to the image from last day 24.
Thanks for taking the time to update us.

Reactions: navguy12
An update...

I still have no VIN so assuming my car (m3h) isn't on morning star, I'm in ROI

An update...

Any idea if any of the cars delivered by MORNING CHAMPION might be headed to The Netherlands?

Update: nevermind, it actually seems like the ship is on it's way to Zeebrugge.

Last edited:
I still have no delivery date or vin since it was pulled on dec 13th should I assume that it’s unlikely to be on Titus or is the there still hope? Original date was 21st Jan - 5th Feb before it was pulled on the app
I ordered in October and haven't seem a vin at all. Plenty of time for someone to go through the Titus shipment and allocate it though. At least the dates haven't changed although being a present Tesla owner of four years, I do realise that means nothing! :D
My order of blue RWD with white interior, 19" wheels and tow bar will not be the commonest build I'm sure so not holding my breath for an early delivery! :confused:

A new update...

MORNING CHAMPION, after finishing unloading in Barcelona, is already on its way to Zeebrugge where it will arrive on January 2. It is unknown if it unloaded all the cars in Barcelona, so the only way to know is to see if those deliveries in Germany or Austria, among other countries, occur before December 31.

TITUS Southampton 18 Jan & Zeebrugge 20 Jan. Sailing through the Indian Ocean towards the Cape of Good Hope.

DON JUAN, Brisbane Dec 28, is confirmed by Australian buyers to be transporting at least M3.

GLOVIS SUMMIT, another ship sailing through the Indian Ocean towards the Cape of Good Hope.
Its final destination is Barcelona, where it will arrive on January 19. It is unknown if it is in the Tesla business.

MORNING CECILIE, yesterday left the South Port of Shanghai for South Korea possibly with a shipment of Teslas. However, we have to wait for a clear satellite image of the port to confirm it or some news from its destination.

VIKING PASSAMA, departed from the North Port of Shanghai on December 23 and after a brief stop in the South Korean port of Masan, headed to Brisbane. ETA January 7.

DONG A METIS, after spending 24 hours in the South port, this morning it left for the South Korean port of Masan. ETA December 28. It is suspected of transporting Teslas.

Tesla reps have said to a few of us now that VINs will be re-assigned in the new year, likely first week of Jan. Hoping this will be soon after TITUS reaches the Cape on 2nd.

New video from Wu Wa on YouTube appears to show RHD Teslas being loaded on to DONG-A METIS and AN JI 9 vessels?

A new update...

MORNING CHAMPION, after finishing unloading in Barcelona, is already on its way to Zeebrugge where it will arrive on January 2. It is unknown if it unloaded all the cars in Barcelona, so the only way to know is to see if those deliveries in Germany or Austria, among other countries, occur before December 31.

TITUS Southampton 18 Jan & Zeebrugge 20 Jan. Sailing through the Indian Ocean towards the Cape of Good Hope.

DON JUAN, Brisbane Dec 28, is confirmed by Australian buyers to be transporting at least M3.

GLOVIS SUMMIT, another ship sailing through the Indian Ocean towards the Cape of Good Hope.
Its final destination is Barcelona, where it will arrive on January 19. It is unknown if it is in the Tesla business.

MORNING CECILIE, yesterday left the South Port of Shanghai for South Korea possibly with a shipment of Teslas. However, we have to wait for a clear satellite image of the port to confirm it or some news from its destination.

VIKING PASSAMA, departed from the North Port of Shanghai on December 23 and after a brief stop in the South Korean port of Masan, headed to Brisbane. ETA January 7.

DONG A METIS, after spending 24 hours in the South port, this morning it left for the South Korean port of Masan. ETA December 28. It is suspected of transporting Teslas.
It seems my Model 3 is on HOEGH TRAPPER which is supposed to arrive in Zeebrugge on January 9th.

Reactions: Jimmyj07
I have just been assigned a VIN for a model Y that I have been waiting for, Eta end of January 🙂 I think it's on the titus
Same with me for M3H

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231228-154143.png
    Screenshot_20231228-154143.png
    183.3 KB · Views: 40
Reactions: SiW80 and nefastus