Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You are a real hero brother!, if my car was in it do i get my VIN as soon as it leaves shanghai?

Cheers! Ill update you later
Hi @harib sami , I have good news for you ;)

It seems that the ARABIAN SEA has moved ahead and we already have it carrying out docking maneuvers, and... we have it in the South port!! , so I think it would be a great candidate to be a Tesla ship to transport a few cars to Dubai as I told you yesterday. Now, it's time to wait for it to load the cars, start its trip and... if they assign you a VIN, we already know which ship is yours.

Attachments

• IMG_20240109_170453.jpg
    IMG_20240109_170453.jpg
    266.6 KB · Views: 41
BESS began its journey to Southampton with what will be the second shipment of Teslas for the UK after 35 hours loading at the South port of Shanghai.

At the moment it is heading towards Singapore to refuel and then continue its journey around the Cape of Good Hope. ETA Southampton February 12, Zeebrugge February 15

Attachments

• IMG_20240108_204146.jpg
    IMG_20240108_204146.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 16
Hi @harib sami , I have good news for you ;)

It seems that the ARABIAN SEA has moved ahead and we already have it carrying out docking maneuvers, and... we have it in the South port!! , so I think it would be a great candidate to be a Tesla ship to transport a few cars to Dubai as I told you yesterday. Now, it's time to wait for it to load the cars, start its trip and... if they assign you a VIN, we already know which ship is yours.
I am really excited!, i have no idea how do you know ARABIAN SEA heading to dubai i tried to search alot and couldn’t find any information about the next destination haha, when will i be expecting the VIN approx?

Possibly, Bristol is further south than Manchester so could be the case. Enjoy though!
I have just received a pickup appointment at the new Exeter store for 27th @ 3pm. In this case it might be related to publicizing the new store. My previous delivery centre was Bristol so this is way better for me down in sunny Devon. Happy 🥳

M3H LR Red Black 18" Photon

I have just received a pickup appointment at the new Exeter store for 27th @ 3pm. In this case it might be related to publicizing the new store. My previous delivery centre was Bristol so this is way better for me down in sunny Devon. Happy 🥳

M3H LR Red Black 18" Photon
I asked to change delivery centre and they told me no as it’s set in stone once vin assignments made. Not sure what to believe though

I asked to change delivery centre and they told me no as it’s set in stone once vin assignments made. Not sure what to believe though
They will 1st decide how to load the transporter based on how the cars had been loaded in the ships, then assign the cars based on the cars arriving on each transporter.

So to change delivery center it would need you to be unassinged from the car, and then find an unassinged car that is going to the other delivery center.

I am really excited!, i have no idea how do you know ARABIAN SEA heading to dubai i tried to search alot and couldn’t find any information about the next destination haha, when will i be expecting the VIN approx?
They normally start sending VINs when the boat has been sailing for 2-3 days, at least, this is what happens in Europe. I leave you here the schedules of the next two ships that will arrive in Dubai, although the NABUCCO loaded in the northern port and I think the ARABIAN SEA has more options.

Attachments

• IMG_20240110_083318.jpg
    IMG_20240110_083318.jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 22
Wow, just seen my estimated delivery change to 7th March - 24th April! I ordered in October.
Must have come up with an odd combination as its certainly not white and has a tow bar!
I tow almost every week so not an option not to have it.
Frantic refreshing of my order page.... No tow bar and no change to my delay window phew still 17th Jan - 1 Feb in ROI

Reactions: ColR and Rustybkts
Wow, just seen my estimated delivery change to 7th March - 24th April! I ordered in October.
Must have come up with an odd combination as its certainly not white and has a tow bar!
I tow almost every week so not an option not to have it.
I had ordered with a tow bar and also never got my VIN. Called Tesla Norway this week who informed me that my car wouldn't be delivered before the tow package is available from factory and they don't know when that was. I was offered to accept delivery now of a car without the tow package and that I would be prioritized for mounting it when available. The Highland can have it mounted after delivery. I accepted the terms and got my VIN yesterday