Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 upgrade to a bigger rear screen?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Okay finally !!!
IMG_4835.png

Reactions: Evee
alhambra, CA tesla tried to install this on my 2022 model x plaid and they gave up and said the new bigger real screen is not compatible with my car. They even keep my car and gave me a loaner for 1 day. I'm pretty sure they dont know what they are talking about but this is my experience so far. This is my second time failing to get this upgrade. but Alhambra tesla is willing to sell me the new bigger screen for $600. I also tried this about 6 months ago at pomona, CA tesla and the rejected me and and rejected to sell me the screen.

• Funny
Reactions: Evee
alhambra, CA tesla tried to install this on my 2022 model x plaid and they gave up and said the new bigger real screen is not compatible with my car. They even keep my car and gave me a loaner for 1 day. I'm pretty sure they dont know what they are talking about but this is my experience so far. This is my second time failing to get this upgrade. but Alhambra tesla is willing to sell me the new bigger screen for $600. I also tried this about 6 months ago at pomona, CA tesla and the rejected me and and rejected to sell me the screen.
Clearly they are mistaken. I’ve installed 3 of these now in 2021 and 2022 models.

When the Northern California eBay seller had these for $200 it was the best deal. They were brand new screens.

Reactions: RC51 Tofuman