Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2024 Insurance Costs

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In a shocking turn of events my policy renewal arrived today from Admiral - and it is the first time I can remember it being LOWER than I paid the previous year with no negotiation. Considering I already have full no claims and approaching 50 this year, it's rare to see year on year reductions any longer like I did when I was younger or had low NCB.

In a shocking turn of events my policy renewal arrived today from Admiral - and it is the first time I can remember it being LOWER than I paid the previous year with no negotiation. Considering I already have full no claims and approaching 50 this year, it's rare to see year on year reductions any longer like I did when I was younger or had low NCB.
bodes well for my renewal in July.
I have been with admiral for a few years now and I have to say, relative to others, their prices have been reasonable and have not gone up significantly.
When I switched from an M3LR to an MYLR mid policy they actually gave me a rebate!
I am in that sweet spot of age, postcode, clean licence , no accidents etc where i am probably about the lowest risk possible I would think, which maybe helps stop it going up much but like you its all down hill price wise from here...

I was reading a news article just yesterday, it reported the insurance industry has been asked to play fair on annual premiums after an average 25% rise last year, the article also commented on some companies who are charging up to 30% more to allow people to pay monthly and they have been asked to curb that too.

My renewal is due end of June, last year was under £500 though it did represent an uplift of almost £150 - overall I cant complain, If is stays under £500 I will be happy. 2020 M3P

That's reassuring. (Mine did go down slightly between 2020/2021 but a significant percentage rise 2022/2023). Let's hope the recent nonsense is levelling off.

Reactions: Lord Farquad