Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

21" Silver Arachnid / 19" Silver Wheels (Standard Tesla wheels) for sale - Melbourne

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not sure if this is considered advertising / allowed;

But I have a set of 4 x 21" Silver Arachnid wheels (from referral program) for sale if anyone is interested. I am in Melbourne. They have just been fitted to my car today (5km done so far) but I am not sure if I want to keep them (when compared to the original 19" Silver wheels that came with the Model s75 2017 build).

If anyone in Melbourne is keen on them (21" Arachnid in Silver), happy to sell them (and meet you @ Tesla Service) to get Tesla service centre to swap them out, I will just put the original 19" wheels back on

Alternatively, if anyone wants a full set of 19" Tesla Silver Wheels (4) with slight kerb damage (pickup only please); happy to sell them to clear space from my garage. 3 x wheels have done 18400kms, 1 x wheel is BRAND NEW (replacement after puncture)...

Not sure if such a post is allowed, mods please delete if not appropriate..

Can pm / reply on this thread if interested

Photos on the car? :D

MVIMG_20181207_172459 copy.jpg

21" arachnid wheels, My telsa is Midnight silver Metallic in colour (as a ref); I am probably looking to sell them for $3200 (+service costs to swap over), open to negotiation for serious buyers ... These come from the referral program. I think similar wheels in USA forum are selling for about USD$2500 + service costs

View attachment 359059

21" arachnid wheels, My telsa is Midnight silver Metallic in colour (as a ref); I am probably looking to sell them for $3200 (+service costs to swap over), open to negotiation for serious buyers ... These come from the referral program. I think similar wheels in USA forum are selling for about USD$2500 + service costs
Its a tesla. Telsa is not a brand, although telsa might be a brand if telstra and tesla ever merge.

Any damage? Coming with the tyres? As you say not many km's on the tyres?

View attachment 359059

Hi,

Did you sell these rims or are they still available?
They were sold.

I have a set of staggered silver 21" Arachnids from referral program which I guess I should sell. They are used, with TPMS and a mildly worn tyre set (~20,000km) which could be removed to simplify shipping. One tyre needs replacement (see below).

I really love these wheels. They look great, and the road feel on Model S is sensational, but they're just not practical for me living in North Coast NSW with roads full of potholes. I ran them for 9 months until a pothole ate a tyre.

Pic is a few months old.

image1.jpeg