Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

$2500 CA Rebate Experience?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I applied end of September, and got paperwork confirmation 12/11/18.

Today I got an email that my check is on the way! They said 90 days from paperwork acceptance, and this is just under 30 days so the checks at least are going out quickly. I think the expected wait time said 67 days.

Rarely do I say this, but I have to say our provincial government in BC got this rebate thing right. They make the EV seller discount you car by the rebate amount ($5000) and they have to apply for the funds. The buyer never needs to pay for it or do any paperwork or wait.

It also way easier for the government as instead of a bunch of applications for rebates and a bunch of cheques they just get the dealers sending in one application each with all the rebates on it.

Reactions: abasile
Hey Guys,

How long did it take for Tesla to upload the "signed" documents? It's been almost 2 months and I don't see anything. I checked my account under the vehicle's detail link (Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement). I see the blank sales agreement, no signatures or dates.