Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

351 Mile Range!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I also have a Dec 20 2019 MX with the E battery. Just got the update and no change to range. There is another thread where some folks have mentioned that Tesla was telling them they could “pay for a hardware change” to get LR+ range. I wonder if there is a paid upgrade coming for folks like myself.....

You'll be putting those 22s in the garage any day now... I drove with them for about 9 months on my Nov/16 MX P100DL+ and was losing about 45 miles of range on a 150 mile trip I take all the time from Phoenix to Flagstaff... The 20s got rid of that range loss... IMHO nobody with an X should have 22s it makes zeeeeeeero sense.

Perhaps .. but the 22's look *really* good .. and my driving range needs are minimal ..

Also, I would probably just install less sticky tires before changing the wheels .. Nobody talks about it but these Scorpions can probably account for a good bit of that range loss ..

Reactions: mswlogo
Picking my X up tomorrow! Woohoo!
That number is almost useless. Range depends on many things, including temperature, hills, speed, head vs tail winds. Just set it to percent remaining. That’s all that really matters. However, their algorithm for estimating percent remaining at the end of a trip is very good. It even anticipates terrain change and factors that in. And adjusts for the current wind that it is experiencing. I’ve driven coast to coast and the projected charge remaining for each leg is spot on. Enjoy.