Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3D 360 aroundview system (HDMI interface)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We have been sourcing the 3D 360 aroundview system with HDMI output to work with our HDMI Interface box.

This 3D 360 aroundview system has the HDMI output and we have added the 3D Car skin of Model S and Model X.

Below is the video link showing the 360 system show on the touchscreen (MCU)

PS: This is a 3rd stand-alone 360 system with 4 720p HD camera, the AP2 built-in camera can not stitch a 360 around view

It's been a very very belated "camera installation video". This video only introduces the installation of rear camera, and side camera. I lost the video of front camera installation in my phone, hope I could have the chance to make one for the front camera installation later.

Here you go!

Reactions: sacfan
It's been a very very belated "camera installation video". This video only introduces the installation of rear camera, and side camera. I lost the video of front camera installation in my phone, hope I could have the chance to make one for the front camera installation later.

Here you go!

Great video. I started it just to see how you got the wire through the rear hatch to the mounting area near the license plate. Any other advice for that area, or “just drill a hole” as shown and it will all work out?

Since I just broke the chrome plastic piece under the left hand side view mirror backing out of my garage, it was extremely useful (and likely cost saving) to see how the piece comes off and should be easily replaced without needing to replace the whole mirror assembly (which otherwise works fine).