Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3D Maxpider Kagu Mats for Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nice, mine is supposed to arrive on Thursday. How is it getting to the sub trunk with the liner installed?

Really easy and smooth. Just pull up on the lower trunk tab.

1DDD22F9-8960-43AA-98D5-DFCD68D43A89.jpeg

F52C6621-064E-4325-B434-E43CDC9E1765.jpeg

We have the cargo mats and floor mats in stock st joecarstuff.com. Use coupon code TMC at checkout for $16 under minimum pricing for a set of mats or set of cargo liners. If you only buy one cargo liner use coupon code CARGO to get $5 off. www.joecarstuff.com
OK Joe, I just ordered the cargo set from you. Here's to hoping I can get a set of those in stock cargo mats sent out quickly! I will keep this thread updated.

Tracking numbers for the floor mats you get within one day. The Cargo mats I have shipping directly from 3D and they are slow to get me tracking numbers. So slow in fact that half the time you get the mats before the cargo liner. I should have my freight shipment of cargo liners come in later this week, but cargo shipping times vary. Once they are here locally you will get the same lightning fast fulfillment of the floor mats you enjoy!

Hmm never had an issue with tracking on my orders for mats from PartCatalog even the frunk and cargo mats. Got my tracking day I received my email saying they shipped so I was able to follow its progress.

BTW the frunk photo posted above as an attachment was mine and originally from another thread post I made to help Model 3 owners. Surprised to see it used in promoting your marketing here @Joe Car Stuff, especially using without even asking or at least linking to my original post.

Last edited:
Hmm never had an issue with tracking on my orders for mats from PartCatalog even the frunk and cargo mats. Got my tracking day I received my email saying they shipped so I was able to follow its progress.

BTW the frunk photo posted above as an attachment was mine and originally from another thread post I made to help Model 3 owners. Surprised to see it used in promoting your marketing here @Joe Car Stuff, especially using without even asking or at least linking to my original post.

I apologize, I saw the picture posted in Facebook group and asked that person for permission. They didn't mind, probably since it wasn't originally theirs. I sent you a message asking if you would like me to remove it.

I don't understand why 3D is good on getting me tracking quickly on some orders but not others. They always ship out in a quick time, but lately their follow up for tracking numbers has been poor.

I also see parts catalog is not a vendor on this site. Supporting vendors helps to support your forum. There are over 90 members who have used my site since I became a vendor a little less than a month ago who have all been happy with the speed of their order and the overall experience.

Last edited:
Wow. I already got an email saying my order shipped! Trying to get a tracking number now....
I received the cargo mats tonight! Pretty phenomenal service from @Joe Car Stuff, IMO. They look great just like the floor mats. I am looking forward to vacuuming the trunk and frunk thoroughly and installing them tomorrow. Thanks for the super responsive order processing Joe! :cool:

• Love
Reactions: Joe Car Stuff
Got it! I AM a proud mat snob... so had to ask. :)

I'll be curious to hear the reports. I'm quite happy with the front and rear WeatherTech/Tesla mats (I've used them in many cars previously, and they've been excellent.) I hope the Maxpider product is everything you hope for.

Almost forgot to come back and update you. I got the Maxpider trunk mat and I love it. The hinge is nice and the sub-trunk is still easily accessible. The mat fits like a glove and seems to have very good build quality. Well worth the price. Let me know if there is anything specific you'd like to know.

IMG_0199.jpg

IMG_0201.jpg