Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3D Maxpider Kagu Mats for Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@partcatalog I ordered on May 10th, did i happen to get into the first batch in time?

Should be, but please check your email from us. We've sent order updates to all customers via email. The last email you've received from us would be the last status update we have for your order and will have an ETA for your shipment.

About 50% of the first batch pre-orders have now shipped out.

Thanks everyone!

Should be, but please check your email from us. We've sent order updates to all customers via email. The last email you've received from us would be the last status update we have for your order and will have an ETA for your shipment.

About 50% of the first batch pre-orders have now shipped out.

Thanks everyone!

@partcatalog sorry to clog your inbox, but I ordered on 5/11 and did not get any updates. Note I'm not complaining but wanted to point it out in case you had a message you thought went out but did not yet do so. Thanks again for staying on top of this here. I'll be happy with the original shipping dates for sure, but it would be great if I had these for our road trip next friday.

@partcatalog sorry to clog your inbox, but I ordered on 5/11 and did not get any updates. Note I'm not complaining but wanted to point it out in case you had a message you thought went out but did not yet do so. Thanks again for staying on top of this here. I'll be happy with the original shipping dates for sure, but it would be great if I had these for our road trip next friday.

Thanks, I'm not sure how we missed you, but I'll double check the others as well.

Reactions: pace
Maxpider Floor mats delivery scheduled today. I'll post some pictures and first impressions once they get here. Unfortunately I can't post any pics with them installed in the car (unless anyone in Seal Beach/Orange County area wants to come over with their car to try them out) as I'm still waiting for my VIN assignment and delivery of my car.

Maxpider Floor mats delivery scheduled today. I'll post some pictures and first impressions once they get here. Unfortunately I can't post any pics with them installed in the car (unless anyone in Seal Beach/Orange County area wants to come over with their car to try them out) as I'm still waiting for my VIN assignment and delivery of my car.
Mine are scheduled for today as well. I'll try to remember to post mine installed when they come in.

@partcatalog - same here, order 5/7 direct from website. I looked in spam folder too and nothing, order number ending in 440.
Thanks!

I was able to locate your order based on this, thank you. I'm showing we sent an email on May 7 with the estimated ship by date of May 25. The subject starts with "Order Information" and came a few minutes after your order was placed.

If you didn't receive your order confirmation or this, please send us a message with your email address so we can verify the one on the order is correct. Your shipment confirmation will also be going to this email address. Thanks.

I was able to locate your order based on this, thank you. I'm showing we sent an email on May 7 with the estimated ship by date of May 25. The subject starts with "Order Information" and came a few minutes after your order was placed.

If you didn't receive your order confirmation or this, please send us a message with your email address so we can verify the one on the order is correct. Your shipment confirmation will also be going to this email address. Thanks.

Yeah, I have that one. I took that email as part of the order confirmation since it was on the same day. I got the impression a newer one was sent out since the ship date was moved up for some orders. I was hoping I got in the earlier shipment batch.
Thanks for the quick reply.

Yeah, I have that one. I took that email as part of the order confirmation since it was on the same day. I got the impression a newer one was sent out since the ship date was moved up for some orders. I was hoping I got in the earlier shipment batch.
Thanks for the quick reply.

No problem. We are only sending additional updates if your ETA changed.

My order ends in 488 and haven't gotten any update since my original order confirmation on May 11.

We're going through all of the notifications right now.

We have a notice on our website with the estimated ship date when the order is being placed, next to the 'Add to Cart' button. The estimated ship date remains the same (on or around May 25) for your order - yours is in the first batch.

We've noticed a few people have missed this message on our website which is why we started emailing notices as well.

We're going back through the orders and making sure everyone has an email notification as well. But the original estimate remains the same unless you heard otherwise from us.

Sorry for the confusion everyone. We're doing our best to keep everyone updated & informed, and are keeping notes for the next batch. :)