Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3D Maxpider Kagu Mats for Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I paid $25 shipping. Then was nailed with a $59.70 brokerage fee when delivered. Extortion!

I apologize, I had no idea UPS was applying these large fees to some of the Canadian shipments, I have now switched to USPS for Canadian shipments which takes an extra 2 days, but no fees. It is terrible what UPS did with these orders. I had them hit me with $74 on my last order I shipped with them. I am in the process of trying to get these fees back. If not I'll provide a partial refund to help you out with the fee. I wasn't aware of them until you brought it to my attention, and I appreciate it.

For Canadians ordering from JoeCarStuff, just to let you know that you will need to add the taxes (GST and PST). I paid 176 USD (includes 16$ discount) for the frunk and trunk mat and was charge 48.56$ for taxes by Canada customs. The item was shipped to Quebec. Nothing wrong with paying taxes I guess (!) but just so Canadians knows. There were not brokerage fee. Thanks!

Ordered all the mats last week Joe (front, rear and inside). Any ideas when the order will ship?. Thanks!

Depending how far you are on the back order list, we had 78 sets ship this week. If you have a tracking number they should have shipped Tuesday or Wednesday. If not the next round of mats will be coming in 1-2 weeks and will ship then. It's a nationwide sell out :(