Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

4/18 Invites

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Edit button went away 6/20 and just received the call today 6/21!!

Scheduled for pick up on 7/2 in Fremont. Chuckled when I realized the date (I guess they are gaming the feds for that whole Q3 thing).

Non-owner Reserved Online 03/31/16
Invited 04/18/18
Configured 04/19/18 MSM aero
June Delay Email
No VIN

Tried calling Tesla and went straight to disconnect message, not even an option to leave a callback. It’s 6/18 and we’re on week 9, still no VIN. I’m disappointed with their PR and at this point am starting to question if this is all a big sham. Terrible customer service, broken promises, plethora of quality issues, questionable management. Honestly I’m not sure why so many people are still praising Musk. If there is an option to cancel and get my $3500 refunded I would actually welcome that.

Got an email from a delivery coordinator today saying my car would be ready soon!

Invite and configured on 4/18
No VIN provided yet and no scheduled delivery, but they reached out asking me if all my info I entered online was correct (from a dedicated human being), so I assume this means my time is very near!

Portland Oregon delivery.

Hang in there, I am in same boat as you. Bay area buyers seem to be getting a little delayed. Consider it as yet another tax we pay here ;-)
its coming. just a bit delayed.

I am guessing it is very strategic. They have been building and shipping cars to the farthest destinations first, followed by the West Coast destinations and I think then finally followed by the California ones. This way they can keep moving the cars out from the factory and sending them *somewhere*, but still ensure that none of them get delivered before July 1.

If they had your car ready for you today they would have to store it somewhere and you would want to know why you can't pick it up early...

(this does assume there are enough car trains and vehicle transport trucks available in the industry, but I suspect there are)

IMG_7915.JPG

Well, if a picture is worth a thousand words, maybe this is worth at least half a thousand Teslas. July is coming.