Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7-seat config waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is anyone else locked out of their Tesla online account? I went to do my evening Refresh of of the order page and it kicked me back to the main page and won’t let me log in?
Is it possible I hit my weekly quota of refresh attempts and now I’m locked out till tomorrow?
:D

Reactions: Giraffe950
Is anyone else locked out of their Tesla online account? I went to do my evening Refresh of of the order page and it kicked me back to the main page and won’t let me log in?
Is it possible I hit my weekly quota of refresh attempts and now I’m locked out till tomorrow?
Same. They must be doing a release... or something. Watch: when it comes back up:

YOU GET A VIN!
YOUUUUU GET A VIN!!
WE ALL GET VINNNSSS!!!

It's mainly white getting delivered. I Should have ordered white!
I ordered white and still nothing. Then again I only ordered 10 days ago, so I'm not complaining. :)

I'm also locked out... or better I should say that trying to login gives me an error saying the page isn't working.

Congrats! This gives me a little hope as it is my exact same LR configuration, but I have little hope that mine came off the line with yours based on my order date of 1/23/21.

My initial delivery day window expires this Saturday, but I highly doubt they will make it. If only I had known how backed up they are on all orders. The uncertainly and waiting is like a sliver in my mind.

When I was looking at the spreadsheet and filtered for Model Y 7 seat, mid to late January orders are getting VINs, unless you are on the west coast.

Filter by California, and you will see that only 1 in 20 VINs have been ordered and that was to a ‘19 preorder.

Geography clearly has a lot to do with when you get your VIN right now.

Reporting back about the HEPA from my delivery 2/25
VIN 112xxx
MY7, White/black, Gemini, Hitch, SF Bay Area

No HEPA, this is where it would be
upload_2021-2-27_7-17-31.png