Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7-seat config waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No, it's been a week and since she said she would "look into" my concerns deeper. I Isaiah won't here from her for over a week, or I ask a question to which she never directly responds to. Almost like we're have 2 totally different conversations.
same here - no acceptable response or communication / Via phone or email / - Hopefully we will get at same time since same build

Just got a text saying I have a tentative delivery date of 3/27! Super excited!

It's a 5.5 hour drive to the delivery location though and I'll have to get up early to make the appointment. When I test drove and explained that I wasn't going to be doing a trade-in, the salesman said that they arrange a rental car from enterprise to drive down to do your pick-up. Is this something people have heard of before, or was the salesman just blowing smoke?

Reactions: Axeman
I'm picking up in Littleton at 6 pm. It's totally wild that you knew your VIN so far in advance. I feel like everyone has such a different experience when it comes to VIN assignments, tracking their car across country, getting "soft matches" (I still have no idea what that means), and delivery.

I'm not sure which I'd prefer more. Knowing my VIN in advance or receiving my VIN and picking up all within a 3-day window. I'd love to understand how Tesla fulfills orders. It's a logistics and software problem that seems interesting ... and very knowable and solvable ... and I have no desire to work there.

Definitely fingers crossed that snow doesn't cause any delays.

My fear is these people don't know New Mexico is right under Colorado and some don't even know it's in the States (not joking). I was thinking my 7 seater would be on the same truck as you CO people. Now, I don't know....

I ordered 1/13 and have been waiting for a vin. I looked at the spreadsheet and finally saw a blue/ black MY vin pop up for someone in California! They ordered after me and we all know how that goes. I'm just excited to finally see a blue LR, AWD, Blue MY being delivered in California. This has to mean that it will be soon for me! Right!?
I'm rooting for you, Axeman!

Reactions: Axeman