Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7-seat config waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good news!
After website update you can see updated headlights in order page
Still old console

Looks great! Surely that’s the initial US version that will be delivering the next couple months right? Meaning this wouldn’t already be a different configuration than what orders placed before today get? It sounds like other changes may eventually come (hepa, new center console, etc), but I’d be happy with what’s on the the site now, would be a little bummed if my earlier order is already outdated. Order placed 1/12 with estimated delivery between now and 2/16.

Guy just posted on Facebook that he got a message about taking delivery! wooo it's happening, he ordered dec 2019 though so probably prioritized

Attachments

• 143553618_10157610900791455_8995082469164945988_o.jpg
    143553618_10157610900791455_8995082469164945988_o.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 64
We haven't gotten a text about taking delivery nor VIN in page source and no estimate delivery date -- just an empty line above "We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date."

However, we did just receive an email "Complete Your Pre-Delivery Tasks" saying to "Pick up where you left off: Insurance" except we're in a state that requires the Model Y to be on the insurance.

We haven't gotten a text about taking delivery nor VIN in page source and no estimate delivery date -- just an empty line above "We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date."

However, we did just receive an email "Complete Your Pre-Delivery Tasks" saying to "Pick up where you left off: Insurance" except we're in a state that requires the Model Y to be on the insurance.
Weird. For mine it shows insurance complete and they (Tesla) threw this photo in there. Maybe it decides on your jurisdiction. I love Tesla’s sense of humour.
D9EA7634-028A-40DB-A5FC-D3C4ACE2DA85.png

Weird. For mine it shows insurance complete
Oh strange. From your screenshot, I see there was a check mark whereas ours had the expandable -/+ symbol even though we had previously uploaded our current vehicle insurance. I ended up clicking "Replace" and now I see it was requesting more information than what was previously required from years ago, so after filling in the input boxes and submitting again, I see the check mark now but still the same "image" it showed previously (but not the Cybertruck).

Oh strange. From your screenshot, I see there was a check mark whereas ours had the expandable -/+ symbol even though we had previously uploaded our current vehicle insurance. I ended up clicking "Replace" and now I see it was requesting more information than what was previously required from years ago, so after filling in the input boxes and submitting again, I see the check mark now but still the same "image" it showed previously (but not the Cybertruck).
Yup! I had that probably 4-5 months ago. Turned out I uploaded a PDF of insurance card I think and maybe the system didn't like it or something. Either way... when I updated my insurance with a jpg, it changed to a "check" and showed the preview. NO IDEA if any of that matters but...you're not alone.

NOW BRING ON THE VINs!!! It's been 3 weeks of production ad not a single VIN has been assigned.

Reactions: Jemblue7my