Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7-seat config waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
University Village just got a 7-seater into the showroom this AM. DS doesn't have any new info on the potential updates (HEPA, new headlights, console, etc.) but they at least have the new seats to check out.
Haha, I was staring right at the headlights of the 7 seater in the showroom and thought "how do I tell if these are new or not"...and then didn't take a picture or anything because...I'm not so worried about which headlights I get.

Also, I didn't check for the HEPA because I also don't really care about that... I don't live in a heavily polluted area. Can confirm working steering wheel heater, "old" console, and "old" door panels.

I wish deliveries happened by order date. Seeing orders from this month getting Vins while my Dec 2019 doesn't has me anxious. I get the whole region and spec differences but I just want my car lol
From what my advisor said, colors are hatched together during production. So they’ll build a whole bunch of red ones one week, then switch to say...white the next.

From what my advisor said, colors are hatched together during production. So they’ll build a whole bunch of red ones one week, then switch to say...white the next.

Interesting I just saw same color as mine that ordered after me receive a VIN. I still have no VIN and my SA is useless - (he has no information at all keeps referring back to time estimate). I get more information here than from SA

Last edited:
Reactions: Axeman
The only thing that changes for me is the earliest delivery date. I keep hearing that these estimates are meaningless. Enemy.I though, I hope to get mine before March. This car buying experience is unreal. This is my first tesla. I've wanted one since the first concept roadster, now getting one and having to wait am indefinitely is driving me up a wall! If the SA had actual real useful information all the time for everyone would take the edge off a ton. I waited this long what's another 4 weeks right?

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20210131-100741_Chrome.jpg
    SmartSelect_20210131-100741_Chrome.jpg
    239 KB · Views: 59
Reactions: Jemblue7my
The only thing that changes for me is the earliest delivery date. I keep hearing that these estimates are meaningless. Enemy.I though, I hope to get mine before March. This car buying experience is unreal. This is my first tesla. I've wanted one since the first concept roadster, now getting one and having to wait am indefinitely is driving me up a wall! If the SA had actual real useful information all the time for everyone would take the edge off a ton. I waited this long what's another 4 weeks right?
I dunno if information helps or hurts. My account page hasn’t changed ever. No info. When I was at the showroom and they showed me that my factory gate date was yesterday and said “you could have a vin as early as this afternoon”, it just made me that much more obsessed with refreshing my page.

24 hours later... nothing but anxiety.