Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7-seat config waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone, I posted a few times on this thread when I was waiting patiently for MY 7 seater LR. I picked it up last Saturday and I just have to say, it was well worth the wait. My first EV and this car is awesome, and came in perfect condition with no exterior or interior issues that i can find so far. Very happy with the purchase and just want to tell everyone to hang in there, you won't regret the wait.
Congrats. Since I’m apparently getting close-would you have a sense if the all weather mats that Tesla sells would fit the 7-seater?

I dont see why it wouldnt since the rails are already raised off the floor where the mats would go, but I cannot confirm.
The 3d Maxpider ones now have a comment about there being a gap for the front ones on the new Y's. Not sure if Tesla has updated theirs. I waited on ordering them until there are more new versions to smooth out the changes, I had the 3D ones in my S and they are excellent and certainly getting them on the Y