Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7-seat config waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That would be awesome, did echodelta get their vin?

rooting for you as well - you have been waiting a long time

Hey guys I got my VIN. Holy **** I really couldn't believe it. It's a 152 VIN. I called Tesla and asked why someone before me got a higher (157) VIN. He said a bunch are assigned at the same time and they are built at the same time. Someone randomly gets 152 or 154 or 157 etc. Also, mine actually hasn't completed production yet, which is normal. He should it will be completed as early as tomorrow and I'll get my build date. It only takes a few days once a VIN has been assigned to a new build. I'll keep you posted on when I get to schedule delivery. You guys will get your VINs before the week is over. I feel it!!!

Hey guys I got my VIN. Holy **** I really couldn't believe it. It's a 152 VIN. I called Tesla and asked why someone before me got a higher (157) VIN. He said a bunch are assigned at the same time and they are built at the same time. Someone randomly gets 152 or 154 or 157 etc. Also, mine actually hasn't completed production yet, which is normal. He should it will be completed as early as tomorrow and I'll get my build date. It only takes a few days once a VIN has been assigned to a new build. I'll keep you posted on when I get to schedule delivery. You guys will get your VINs before the week is over. I feel it!!!
Congratulations! How exciting. I just ordered mine a couple days ago so maybe I should be patient lol.

• Love
Reactions: duran505
Awesome!! Congrats 😊

• Love
Reactions: duran505
I'm getting emotional! You are leaving the no vin group and going to a better place. Congratulations!

Took delivery yesterday! SR MY7! It's a BEAUT! Almost perfect (as far as I could tell), one issue with the passenger windows sticking out a little and they drove it around back and had it fixed in about 30 minutes on the spot. Drove it from Nashville down to Huntsville and it rode amazing. So fun to drive, got home and let wife try it and when I thought she was finished and about to pull into the neighborhood we just drove right past it, happened three times! The wait feels like an eternity but it truly is worth it.
2021MY1.jpg

Took delivery yesterday! SR MY7! It's a BEAUT! Almost perfect (as far as I could tell), one issue with the passenger windows sticking out a little and they drove it around back and had it fixed in about 30 minutes on the spot. Drove it from Nashville down to Huntsville and it rode amazing. So fun to drive, got home and let wife try it and when I thought she was finished and about to pull into the neighborhood we just drove right past it, happened three times! The wait feels like an eternity but it truly is worth it.
View attachment 647511
Congrats!! I wanted an SR MY7 but waited too long. I got the same color with inductions. Great look!

Reactions: mcmcn
Congrats!

• Love
Reactions: duran505 and mcmcn
View attachment 647511

Wow looks great!! Congrats :)

Reactions: mcmcn
View attachment 647511
Congrats, sharp looking car. I have the same color, in transit. I went by Tesla showroom yesterday, a very helpful gentleman pulled up the real time tracking on his laptop and my car was passing thru Idaho sitting on a train, heading east towards the Windy City. Ordered 3/12/21, VIN 149###, expected delivery 3/26/21, fingers crossed,