Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7-seat config waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all :) I havent officially bought a Y but will soon. I have an option of ordering new or getting a demo. The demo is a 2021 but doesn't have the updated console which probably means no heated steering wheel too? Discount is only 1k, doesn't seem like a good deal to me? If i order now, I would probably have to wait all the way till May and June right?

Hi all :) I havent officially bought a Y but will soon. I have an option of ordering new or getting a demo. The demo is a 2021 but doesn't have the updated console which probably means no heated steering wheel too? Discount is only 1k, doesn't seem like a good deal to me? If i order now, I would probably have to wait all the way till May and June right?
order new! new center console and heated steering wheel is awesome. it is possible the demo would have a heated steering wheel but old center console.

turn around varies, I'd estimate 3-4 weeks, but you never know.

Last week, I checked Tesla's existing inventory to see if there's a match for my configuration (order placed on 2/1) and did not see one. I check just now, and sure enough there's my build for sale in the Bay Area.
View attachment 647889
Seriously, Tesla? SMH.
I take back what I said. 😅 Just received my VIN. 159XXX...I'm stoked!